ZWILLING Professional "S" 5.5" Santoku Knife - Visual Imperfections
Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
Asian chef's knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
- Product may have minor visual imperfections or a damaged box. Though this will not affect the product's performance.
- Made in Germany
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR blade, ice-hardened for long lasting sharpness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 10 degrees on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
- Substance: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
- reviews, product