Details

ZWILLING Professional S 2-pc, Chef's Set

$149.99
$199.99
-25 %
ZWILLING Professional "S" 2-pc Chef's Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 43.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_35
  • loc_en_US, sid_35645-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 104ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35645-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Set contains 4" Paring Knife and 8" Chef's Knife.

PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives.

• Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
  • Edge angle 15 degrees per side

Specifications

• Item no. 35645-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.71 lbs
  • Length of product: 16.54 in
  • Width of product: 3.82 in
  • Height of product: 1.26 in
ZWILLING Professional S 2-pc, Chef's Set
4.7 (43)
-25% 199.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Professional "S" 2-pc Chef's Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 43.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from One of our best values! These two knives will get you on your way to cooking like a pro! This is the set I bought for my first restaurant assignment. I love these knives! The chef's knife is still with me. Professional S is terrific line of knives. They feature a traditional straight bolster and a slightly smaller handle. As a result they are a little lighter than the new Pro line. I have owned one of these knives for many, many years. It has performed year in and year out, and I cook a lot. I sharpen it maybe twice a year. I always hand-wash all my knives, even though they are dishwasher safe; that's probably why mine looks almost new.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 1 out of 5 by from I love the professional S series I have bought 3 different sets of these knives over the past 10 years. Some for myself others for friends. They are fantastic blades. Unfortunately for me my paring knife 4" which has only been sharpened on the Zwilling sharpener and has cut only veggies, fruits and the occasional steak has the edge rolled over and doesn't hold an edge anymore. This is the only blade I've had any issue with.
Date published: 2020-01-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sharp but different stamping I have always enjoyed and respected the Zwilling twin knives. They are sharp and precise to work with. However, with this purchase, I was quite disappointed that the logo stamping was different than the ones on the website. They almost appear to be fake products even though I bought them from the official website (here). Quite disappointed.
Date published: 2021-07-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great starter set! I am new to cooking and I wanted to get the knives I feel like these are the knives that I really needed to start out. I like how the chef's knife is perfectly balance, even if it is heavy, so that I know I have the knife in my hand. I love the classic look of these knives and the fact that these were made in Germany makes me confident that I have a quality product and has lived up to that expectation.
Date published: 2020-04-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Knives shipped unsecured 3-Stars for cheap packaging! As much as Zwilling Professional S knives cost you would think the knives would be placed in packaging that protects them. Knives were unsecured in a cheap plastic tray. Upon opening I found the knives on top of each other.
Date published: 2021-09-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from the perfect pair I don't have a lot of space and really try to keep my kitchen very organized. I didnt want a ton of knives and this set is just what I needed. One big one for most of the work and the pairing knife for smaller jobs. The German forged steel stays super sharp . The classic design is comfortable and familiar to me. I am really happy with these and when I get some more space Ill definitely purchase some more.
Date published: 2020-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Two of the handiest knives You'll be hard pressed to choose two knives that are more handy than a chef's knife and a paring knife and with this two piece set you can get both for an exceptional price. The special formula high carbon steel allows this knife to be strong and sharp yet resist corrosion. The forged bolster makes this knife strong and weighted nicely for balance and no cutting fatigue.
Date published: 2020-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great add on The most used knives in my kitchen are the chef and the paring knife. I was so excited to add this set to my block (yes I had space) because my teenagers are starting to help with dinner prep, we no longer need to wait for someone to finish to use the chef or the paring. It mostly benefits me but it also lets them keep their hands busy at the same time!
Date published: 2020-04-03
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_8, tr_35
  • loc_en_US, sid_35645-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Why do you not list what comes in this set anywhere in the description?

Asked by: ksabobo
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We apologize for this error, we will certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate team for consideration. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our Professional “S” 2 Pc Chef Set #35645-000 consist of: Professional “S” 4" Parer #31020-100 Professional “S” 8" Chef's Knife #31021-200 Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-08-13

What pieces come in the set? Are they a chef knife & a paring knife? 

Asked by: Nicci
The ZWILLING J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 2-pc Chef's Set comes with an 8" chef's knife and a 4" paring knife.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-08-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_35645-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 100ms
  • questions, product