HERE TO HELP
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, LLC (“Zwilling”) warrants to the initial purchaser that Zwilling products will be free of defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for as long as said purchaser owns the product. This warranty applies only to products that were purchased in the United States from Zwilling or a Zwilling authorized seller located in the United States, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Zwilling products are legitimately sold only by authorized sellers that are required to follow Zwilling’s policies, procedures, and quality control standards. Zwilling reserves the right to reject warranty claims from purchasers for products purchased from unauthorized sellers, including unauthorized Internet sites. This warranty does not cover any defects due to normal wear and tear, damage due to misuse or abuse, alteration to the product, negligence, or any damage resulting from use other than the intended purpose of the item.
If your Zwilling product is damaged and is eligible for this limited warranty, Zwilling will replace your product with the same item when possible. If the item is discontinued or out of stock, we reserve the right to replace your item with one that is comparable in quality and cost. Zwilling reserves the right to refuse the replacement of items when deemed not damaged due to normal wear and tear.
BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR PRODUCT, PLEASE READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE
- • If your Zwilling product is defective and is eligible for this limited warranty, Zwilling will replace your product. If the item you returned is out of stock or discontinued, we will offer you a comparable item in quality and cost. We do not offer repairs of any kind.
- • If your item needs repair, please find an independent company that can perform the repair. If your item is damaged during repair, it will no longer qualify for warranty.
- • If your item is sentimental to you, please do not send it in as all returns are immediately reviewed and recycled. We will NOT be able to return any item/s to you for whatever reason you’re not happy with the replacement.
- • Please do not send in any personal items such as a knife holder/case, pan protectors or special wrappings that you would like returned to you, as it will be discarded.
- • Please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your replacement.
- • Retail locations cannot assist with warranty replacements or claims, all warranty claims must be filed by mail following the below steps.
HOW TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Purchasers of products who wish to make a warranty claim based upon a product defect, please contact our Consumer Relations Department for a Return Authorization, prepaid return label, and instructions to expedite your request. Please note that any returns sent in without prior authorization or tracking information will result in delays with your replacement item. Any item sent in without a tracking number cannot be replaced until our warehouse receives and books in your return.
When contacting our Consumer Relations Department via email, chat, or message, please provide the following information:
- 1. Full name
- 2. Address
- 3. Contact phone number.
- 4. Provide clear images of the damaged item.
- 5. If returning knives - all our knives have an item number etched into the blade. Providing that number will help us quickly identify your knives and accurately replace them.
- 6. Check our website to help identify your cookware line or any other item within our assortment.
Before mailing in your product to Zwilling in connection with your warranty claim request, please review the information below to ensure the safe return of your product.
Repackage the product(s) in the original packaging (if available) and pack securely.
To comply with U.S. Postal regulations, all cutlery items must be wrapped to protect all points and edges from cutting through the outer box or padded envelope in which they are mailed. In the interest of safety, please avoid attaching adhesive materials directly to the product.
Use the provided prepaid return label provided to you by our Consumer Relations Department as it is tied to your replacement order. Once your return is in transit, your replacement order will be processed and shipped.
There are no warranties that extend beyond those stated herein. Any implied warranties that may be applicable to products, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Under no circumstances shall Zwilling be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based upon the breach of this limited warranty, breach of contract, or strict liability. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from State to State.