Details

ZWILLING Professional S 16-pc, Knife block set, acacia

$999.99
ZWILLING Professional "S" 16-pc Knife Block Set - Acacia is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 47.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_35691-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 136ms
  • reviews, product
{"acacia-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"acacia","ID":"acacia","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color acacia is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35691-016-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"nature-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"natural","ID":"nature","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color natural is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35691-116-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"rustic-white-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"rustic white","ID":"rustic-white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color rustic white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35684-116-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"pure-white-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"pure-white","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35684-216-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"black-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35684-016-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false},"brown-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"brown","ID":"brown","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color brown is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35694-016-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"walnut-16-pcs_16-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"walnut","ID":"walnut","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color walnut is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"16-pc","ID":"16-pcs_16-pc","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 16-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35691-216-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
Color: acacia
$999.99
$999.99
$999.99
$999.99
Out Of Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 999 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

• 2.75" Bird's Beak Peeling Knife, 4" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 5.5" Fine Edge Prep Knife, 7" Santoku Knife HE, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 6 x 4.5" Fine Edge Steak Knife, Twin Shears, Twin 9" Steel, Storage Block
  • Manufactured in Germany
  • Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
  • 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention

Specifications

• Item no. 35691-016
Characteristics
  • Color: acacia
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: acacia
  • Number of parts: 16
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 11.04 lbs
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Professional "S" 16-pc Knife Block Set - Acacia is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 47.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy camper I love my new knives. They are very sharp, which is the reason I bought them. At my age 50+ I now only buy the best of the best and these live up to that. I like the weight and the balance which makes them comfortable to use. Although, I was puzzled when I put the set together and it has an empty hole, while in the picture it looks to be full and complete. That was my only concern and I wished I had known ahead of time. Just to know, I would have bought them regardless. I had this one knive from this company I picked up at a trade show and that’s where I was introduced to this brand. So happy ending, I put that knife in the empty spot. All’s well that ends well.
Date published: 2023-01-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Exciting Gift for Both the Giver and Recipient! I LOVE this set. My mother gave me this same Pro "S" set but with the bamboo block about 15 (?) years ago, and I just upgraded her outdated non-professional set to this black-block version of mine. I feel bad about deducting a star, but I was disappointed that it no longer comes with the 6" bladed knife #31020-160--that is, for me, the knife I always grab first. Instead, the set now comes with a mini version of it...which is also nice, but seeing as this knife block gives you one empty hole, both would've been awesome. Less important to me, but worth mentioning: the paring knife in Mom's set is also different than mine...though I'd noticed that prior to ordering :^). Regardless, we're both THRILLED and grateful to Zwilling!
Date published: 2022-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knives are of Outstanding Quality I just received these though our employee rewards program BIworldwide, and I could not be happier. Sharp, excellent quality, and well packaged, I am quite satisfied. The block was not my wife’s favorite, due to its depth, but I cannot argue with the results, so I purchased for her a book on how to use these, so I know these will last forever, and really help her do so many things our old knives couldn’t. I am ordering another set for my daughter.
Date published: 2022-07-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Delighted The block is solid, slim, and well organized. The knives came individually sleeved and wrapped; keeping them razor sharp and free of defects. The knives themselves are sturdy but not bulky or super heavy. My only complaint is that the poultry scissors don't come apart without removing a screw and water stays trapped between the two halves. I am afraid that the water left behind, despite trying to wipe them dry, will lead to rusting.
Date published: 2021-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing product! After much deliberation and comparison shopping I purchased these knives I have not been disappointed. They remain sharp and are easy to maintain. The quality is above all others and I'm very happy with this product. I highly recommend it if you're considering buying a good set of knives that will last you for years.
Date published: 2022-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Works amazing and looks great! Everything my family needs to prepare daily meals and more. Great quality and hopefully will last a long time. Did alot of research on knife block sets and this one checks all the boxes for serious home cooks to professional use. Very happy with this set so far!
Date published: 2022-06-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ready, set, GO Having to cook all the food I eat because of allergies, I chop and slice and so forth on a daily basis. I have knife calloused hands and now that I have a good set of knives, hopefully the calloused part is in the past. Excited for our journey together.
Date published: 2022-12-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best knife set These knives are extremely sharp and have great balance and feel sturdy in the hand. It also comes with a beautiful knife block accents our kitchen nicely and seats the knifes perfectly with extra space for additional knives.
Date published: 2022-01-02
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_30
  • loc_en_US, sid_35691-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Which steak knives are included with this set the Pro S non-serated 4.5"?

Asked by: Picklgreen
This set includes the fine edge Professional "S" steak knives: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling-professional-s-4.5-inch-steak-knife-31028-120/31028-120-0.html
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2020-12-01
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_35691-016, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 129ms
  • questions, product