BALLARINI Salina 28 x 28 cm square Aluminium Grill pan
Do you and your barbecue enjoy a Grande Amore? Well, then it will be biting its lip when it sees your BALLARINI Salina 28 cm grill pan. The grill pan is made with solid forged aluminium and heats incredibly quickly. The grooves in its base not only ensure those appetising grill marks when cooking meat, fish, vegetables or bread, they also have the positive effect of preventing ingredients from sitting steeped in oil or fat. The pan features extremely scratch-resistant 6-ply GRANITIUM Ti-X non-stick coating and an extra layer of titanium. The cookware’s ergonomic stainless steel handle remains wonderfully cool when cooking. The whole package is also made even more wonderful by its incredibly elegant granite design by Milan-based Studio Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez. All that’s left to say is: Arrivederci, dear patio barbecue. You have to admit. Compared to this grill pan, which is also dishwasher-safe and suitable for use on induction hobs, it’s looking a little dated.
- Forged aluminium cookware for rapid heating
- 6-ply GRANITIUM Ti-X non-stick coating and an extra layer of titanium
- Energy-efficient cooking on induction hobs thanks to specially developed radiant induction technology
- Dishwasher-safe, making it easy and quick to clean
- Item no. 75002-825-0
- Colour: anthracite
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: coated
- Coating: Granitium Titanium Extreme
- Bottom technology: Radiant
- Handle fixing: riveted
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Non-stick: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 1.37 kg
- Length of product: 50.00 cm
- Width of product: 28.00 cm
- Height of product: 7.40 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
- Upper diameter 2: 28.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 28.00 cm
- Bottom diameter 2: 28.00 cm
How to clean your coated frypans:
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.