ZWILLING Pro 16 cm Chef's knife
The wide bladed, versatile chef's knife from the ZWILLING® Pro range, which has won the trust of both professional chefs and amateurs alike with its high-quality products, is a highly practical kitchen solution. Whether used for cutting and removing the skin and seeds from vegetables, chopping herbs or carving meat or filleting fish, this stable, versatile, multi-purpose chef's knife with a strong, wide, 16 cm blade and flat cutting edge will have a place in many a kitchen and is particularly recommended for beginners. The ZWILLING® Pro range is renowned for knives that deliver a precise, effortless cut. The high quality of this knife series is an advantage when carrying out the diverse range of techniques required in cooking today. ZWILLING knives are precisely ground for outstanding cutting performance, a process that is reinforced by precision forging every ZWILLING brand knife from one single piece of high quality steel and finishing it using a special ice-hardening technique. When carrying out any type of cutting technique, the knife's perfect balance will also be of benefit. The smooth, ergonomic, plastic handle also ensures that ZWILLING® Pro chef's knives fit the hand perfectly, while the bolster protects fingers from slipping down onto the blade. This helpful knife from ZWILLING has a multitude of uses and is a universal kitchen aid that will add the finishing touch to any kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38405-161-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.23 kg
- Length of product: 29.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.90 cm
- Height of product: 4.70 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.50 cm
- Handle width: 2.00 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.