ZWILLING Professional S 13 cm Utility knife
Professional chefs around the world rely on the riveted collection of knives from the PROFESSIONAL "S" series. The classic, functional utility knife in this series is a versatile tool for the kitchen with a blade length of 13 cm. It is made of steel throughout and has a seamless finish, making it reliable and safe to use. The balance of chrome and carbon provides the basis for the FRIODUR® steel’s stability, further refined through ice-hardening. The stainless utility knife is a versatile instrument that delivers an optimum cutting result. The precision blade leaves a clean cut, regardless of whether you are cutting cold meats, cheese or other ingredients. At the same time, it creates a smooth, seamless transition, facilitating the use of the knife. The knife’s handle carries the three rivets characteristic for this series. The knife has a sharp, serrated edge to allow the knife to glide effortless through your food. The utility knife is ideal for cold meals as it cuts cold meats, cheese, eggs and more into even slices. With this ZWILLING knife you are perfectly equipped for preparing sandwiches.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31025-131-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Wavecut Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.07 kg
- Length of product: 23.90 cm
- Width of product: 2.00 cm
- Height of product: 1.30 cm
- Blade length: 13.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.00 cm
- Handle width: 1.20 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.