ZWILLING Pro 20 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Frying pan silver
If you want to be your own chef you will love the high-quality cookware of the ZWILLING Pro series. The series sets the standard in quality, variety and, above all, design, that is inspired by the most popular designs of the chefs. Just looking at the fry pan puts you in the mood for a perfectly fried steak: The stainless steel pan is made with 18/10 stainless steel and features an attractive satin finish. This makes it particularly scratch-resistant, allowing you to fully concentrate on frying. It measures 20 cm across and the strong aluminium core of the SIGMA Clad base rapidly heats the uncoated pan. At the same time, the heat is evenly distributed all the way to the rim. In contrast, the stainless steel handle remains cool for a long time, thereby allowing the pan to be safely handled at all times. The wide pouring rim is always handy when pouring sauces or juices; it makes the process incredibly simple and with no dripping. You can use the fry pan on any kind of hob, including induction. And once you're done frying, you can simply lean back and enjoy your meal while the pan is cleaned in the dishwasher because thanks to it’s special material finishing the pan is particularly dishwasher-safe.
- Stainless steel frying pan with 20cm rim diameter
- Sigma Clad 3-ply stainless steel and aluminium body construction, 3mm thickness
- Especially wide pouring rim for safe and precise pouring without dripping
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel that‘s especially hygienic, robust and scratch-resistant
- The massive stainless steel handle stays cool for a long time and allows comfortable handling
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction
- Suitable for preparing delicious meals in the oven (up to 300 °C)
- Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Item no. 65128-200-0
- Colour: silver
- Heat resistance: 300 ºC
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: satin finished
- Bottom technology: Sigma Clad
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 0.83 kg
- Length of product: 40.10 cm
- Width of product: 21.80 cm
- Height of product: 4.90 cm
- Height without lid: 4.90 cm
- Upper diameter: 20.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 14.40 cm
- Handle length: 19.00 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.