ZWILLING Pro 16 cm Carving knife
You cannot fail to be impressed at first sight by the classic three rivets and continuous tang on this slicing knife from the ZWILLING® Pro series. It is also extremely popular with professional chefs on account of its good cutting properties, comfortable grip and safety features. The knife, which has a 16 cm long blade, is designed for all demanding tasks in the modern kitchen. The slim knife with its stable blade and smooth cutting edge is a useful tool for preparing meat and slicing roasts. This knife is perfect for cutting fried or boiled meat effortlessly and precisely. It does not tear apart the fibres of the meat and the juices remain in your food. The slicing knife retains its value and cutting edge retention and is easy to look after. It is made of an exceptionally high-grade ZWILLING special formula steel to guarantee the very best cutting results through the optimum ratio of chromium to carbon. The blades also undergo a special ice-hardening process. The knives are precision-forged from a single piece of steel, thereby obtaining a perfect geometry and giving them a precise cutting edge and optimum balance. They are comfortable to hold even when performing difficult work, enabling you to work tirelessly. The ZWILLING slicing knife has a number of features that let you cut like a professional.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38400-161-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.16 kg
- Length of product: 29.00 cm
- Width of product: 1.20 cm
- Height of product: 3.50 cm
- Blade length: 16.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.00 cm
- Handle width: 1.30 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.10 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.