ZWILLING Pro 16 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Stock pot silver
We’re confident that if you want to be your own chef you will love the high-quality cookware of the ZWILLING Pro series. The series sets the standard in quality, variety and, above all, a design, that is inspired by the most popular designs of the chefs. Good company and a delicious meal are the most important ingredients for a wonderful evening. We can help you with the latter: The small stock pot measures 16 cm across and delights with its versatility and technology. This makes it the perfect secret ingredient for any planned meal. From its high-quality materials, such as premium stainless steel, to its well-conceived details, this pot impresses across the board. It can be used on any kind of hob, including induction. And at the same time, the SIGMA Classic+ sandwich base ensures that heat is stored and distributed evenly. And once your delicious meal is over, you can continue enjoying your evening with friends while this cookware is cleaned in the dishwasher, because thanks to its special material finishing the pot is particularly dishwasher-safe.
- SIGMA Classic+ 3-ply sandwich base, titanium reinforced capsule
- Aluminium core for quick and even heat distribution
- High-quality 18/10 stainless steel that is especially hygienic, robust and scratch-resistant
- Especially wide pouring rim for safe and precise pouring without dripping
- Integrated measuring scale that makes measuring directly in the pot much easier
- The massive stainless steel handles stay cool for a long time and allow comfortable handling
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction
- Suitable for preparing delicious meals in the oven (up to 200 °C)
- Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Item no. 65123-160-0
- Colour: silver
- Heat resistance: 200.00 ºC
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: Side handle
- Surface finishing: satin finished
- Coating: n/a
- Bottom technology: Sigma Classic +
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: Yes
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 1.40 kg
- Capacity: 2.00 l
- Length of product: 25.50 cm
- Width of product: 25.50 cm
- Height of product: 13.00 cm
- Height without lid: 10.40 cm
- Upper diameter: 16.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 15.80 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.