ZWILLING Pro 13 cm Utility knife
The ZWILLING® Pro utility knife is defined by exquisite aesthetics and a classic design of three rivets that stud its handle. Made from ice-hardened, stainless special formula steel, these durable knives can be relied upon for all your day-to-day cooking needs. Professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts the world over place their trust in these wedge-shaped blades, which retain their edge and ensure maximum stability and effortless cutting. The curved bolster also ensures that the knife can be handled safely and accurately, whilst the full tang adds balance to the knife when cutting or peeling ingredients. The continuous scalloped edge lets you keep on cutting right up to the bolster edge. The ZWILLING utility knife is a practical knife with a serrated blade that makes even the most demanding cutting techniques a breeze. It can, for example, be used to chop tomatoes without squashing them. This practical 13 cm utility knife slices through the skin of the fruit or vegetable first before cutting the delicate flesh inside and can also be used to cut sausage and cheese. Its short blade means it can also be used for slicing bread rolls. Specially designed for cutting techniques that require the highest degree of precision, the utility knife will be a valuable addition to your kitchen, regardless of whether you are a cooking enthusiast or a professional.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38400-131-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Wavecut Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.08 kg
- Length of product: 24.00 cm
- Width of product: 1.40 cm
- Height of product: 2.50 cm
- Blade length: 13.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.60 cm
- Handle width: 1.40 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.