ZWILLING Marquina plus 28 cm Aluminium Frying pan black
The coating makes the difference. The high-quality 4-ply non-stick coating of the 28 cm Marquina Plus frying pan is particularly abrasion-resistant. Even after years, dishes such as pancakes, paella or vegetable and curry dishes, can still be prepared on the stove. Especially low-fat and energy-saving. The heat is distributed quickly and evenly via the solid, forged aluminium core – which reduces electricity or gas consumption! The ergonomically shaped pan handle ensures a secure grip, and doesn't become warm, even when cooking at high temperatures. The special design by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez also makes this 28 cm pan a pleasure to behold. By the way: Thanks to the high-quality, stainless steel layer on the pan's base, it is suitable for all types of hob, including induction.
- 4-ply Duraslide® Granite non-stick coating
- Solid, forged aluminium core for very good heat conduction and even heat distribution
- Pouring rim for non-drip pouring of sauces and other liquids
- Continuous outer coating for easy cleaning
- Suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Item no. 66319-286-0
- Colour: black
- Heat resistance: 150.00 ºC
- Cold resistance: -20.00 ºC
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: coated
- Coating: Duraslide Granite
- Bottom technology: Radiant
- Handle fixing: screwed
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Non-stick: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Broiler-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 1.20 kg
- Length of product: 51.20 cm
- Width of product: 29.00 cm
- Height of product: 8.40 cm
- Height without lid: 5.30 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
- Upper diameter 2: 28.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 21.00 cm
- Bottom diameter 2: 21.10 cm
- Handle length: 20.30 cm
How to clean your coated frypans:
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.