Demeyere Proline 7 28 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Frying pan silver
The Proline frying pan from DEMEYERE sears meat and potatoes perfectly. Thanks to the multi-layer 7-ply material, the 28 cm pan is ideal for this type of frying. This consists of stainless steel and aluminium, among other things, and guarantees that the heat remains constant from the base to the rim and that food cooks evenly. The pan is suitable for use on all types of cooker. Thanks to a combination of three alloys, it is even more efficient on induction hobs. The frying pan is also ovenproof. The ergonomically designed handle sits comfortably in the hand. It is made of cast stainless steel and remains pleasantly cool even when heated to a high temperature. Its surface is treated with Silvinox for hygienic and easy cleaning. As a result of this treatment, the material retains its silvery white colour and does not become matt. The pan also boasts a visually appealing design, making suitable for frying food and serving it at the table.
- 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox: hygienic and easy to clean
- 7-layer material all the way to the rim (4.8 mm): up to 50% larger frying surface
- Welded cast stainless steel handle: ultra-sturdy and hygienic
- With opposing grip for easier and safer handling
- Suitable for use in the oven and on all types of cooker, including induction hobs
- Stainless steel: lifelong crispy frying
- Cast, welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
- Item no. 40850-938-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: silvinox
- Bottom technology: 7 Ply
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Broiler-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 2.36 kg
- Length of product: 56.10 cm
- Width of product: 27.90 cm
- Height of product: 5.00 cm
- Height without lid: 6.00 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 22.00 cm
How to clean Demeyere cookware:
Let hot cookware cool down before cleaning. The splashing water can cause burns. And the large temperature difference can cause permanent deformation of the product. Clean the pan or pot with water, detergent, and a soft sponge, brush, or cloth. Never use abrasives, steel wool, chlorine, or other bleach. We strongly recommend washing by hand.
History and technology
You can find out more about Demeyere products here.
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.