Demeyere Proline 7 24 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Frying pan silver
The Proline frying pan from DEMEYERE is 24 cm in size and is therefore ideal for searing meat and roast potatoes, for example. Even at high temperatures, the comfortable, cast stainless steel handles remain pleasantly cool to the touch.
Thanks to the multi-layer 7-ply material, the 24cm pan is ideal for this type of frying. This consists of stainless steel and aluminium, among other things, and guarantees that the heat remains constant from the base to the rim and that food cooks evenly. The pan is suitable for use on all types of hob. Thanks to a combination of three alloys, it is even more efficient on induction hobs.
The frying pan is also ovenproof. The ergonomically designed handle sits comfortably in the hand. It is made of cast stainless steel and remains pleasantly cool even when heated to a high temperature. Its surface is treated with Silvinox for hygienic and easy cleaning. As a result of this treatment, the material retains its silvery white colour and does not become matt. The pan also boasts a visually appealing design, making suitable for frying food and serving it at the table.
- Stainless steel 18/10 with SILVINOX: hygienic and easy to care
- 7-layer material all the way to the rim (4.8 mm): up to 50% larger frying surface
- Welded cast stainless steel handle: ultra-stable and hygienic
- Suitable for use in the oven and on all types of cooker, including induction hobs
- Silvinox® technology - your stainless steel cookware will not discolour and is easy to clean
- Stainless steel: lifelong crispy frying
- Cast, welded handles made of stainless steel: sturdy and extra hygienic
- Suitable for the dishwasher
- 30-year warranty against manufacturing defects in household use
- Item no. 40850-937-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: silvinox
- Bottom technology: 7 Ply
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Broiler-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 1.75 kg
- Length of product: 47.00 cm
- Width of product: 23.80 cm
- Height of product: 5.00 cm
- Height without lid: 5.50 cm
- Upper diameter: 24.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 18.00 cm
One obvious advantage
Even at high temperatures, the pan's stainless steel handle always stays cold and ensures comfortable handling.
Optimum heat distribution
Thanks to the 3-layer core and the various alloys, the heat is optimally distributed across the entire pan all the way to the rim.
Alloy adapted to ensure optimum results
The quality of the alloys is adapted to individual roasting requirements.
How to clean Demeyere cookware:
Let hot cookware cool down before cleaning. The splashing water can cause burns. And the large temperature difference can cause permanent deformation of the product. Clean the pan or pot with water, detergent, and a soft sponge, brush, or cloth. Never use abrasives, steel wool, chlorine, or other bleach. We strongly recommend washing by hand.
History and technology
You can find out more about Demeyere products here.
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.