Details

ZWILLING Pro 8-pc, Knife Block Set

$399.99

Our most-user friendly knife block set that keeps your knives razor-sharp

• Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand
  • Comfortable, triple-rivet handle
  • Made in Germany
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set with Bonus Sharpener is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 200.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_25, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_52, tr_148
  • loc_en_US, sid_35671-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 116ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-8-pcs_8-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8-pc","ID":"8-pcs_8-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"35671-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 399 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This Pro 8-piece knife block set features an essential set of high-quality tools to set your kitchen up right. Create garnishes and peel vegetables with the paring knife, achieve precise results in-hand and on a cutting board with the prep knife, and chop herbs, dice onions, and mince garlic with the all-rounder chef’s knife.

The easy-to-use, pull through sharpener will sharpen even the dullest blades. With coarse and fine ceramic slots, you can sharpen your knives with the coarse grit, then hone with the fine grit. The knives are stored in a handsome 10-slot knife block.

ZWILLING Pro boasts a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the chopping motion Japanese knives were designed for. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.

• Set includes: 4-inch paring, 5.5-inch prep, 8-inch chef’s knife, 8-inch bread knife, kitchen shears, 9-inch honing steel, 2-stage knife sharpener, and 16-slot hardwood knife block
  • Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
  • Triple-rivet handle is ergonomic and durable
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple riveted for superb stability
  • Knives and shears made in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 35671-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 16
  • Number of parts: 8
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.00 lbs
ZWILLING Pro 8-pc, Knife Block Set
4.9 (200)
Added to basket View basket checkout

USER - FRIENDLY, GERMAN - MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro is our most chef-friendly knife on the market. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

QUALITY PRODUCTION

As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production

• Superior Steel

Fully forged from a single piece of special-formula high-carbon stainless steel.
  • Innovative Bolster

Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
  • Razor-Sharp Blade

Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness.
  • Comfortable Handle

Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability and comfort.
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set with Bonus Sharpener is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 200.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Every kitchen needs this!! I love this 7 piece set of Zwilling Pro kitchen knives with bonus sharper! The acacia wood block they came in is beautiful, and this set has most knives you need for food prep in the average kitchen. This set does not include steak knives, however the wood block has six slots so they can be added later. These Zwilling Pro knives are very sharp, and more importantly they are weighted and balanced very well. They are designed so as not to hurt your fingers while cutting. I bought a set of Zwilling Four Star knives 5 years ago that also cut nice, but after a while my fingers would get sore. These Pro knives are a much better design.
Date published: 2021-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Such a Magnificent Investment I did my fair share of research before deciding to purchase the Zwilling Pro knife set and I'm so glad that I decided on these. The wood block the knives come with is absolutely beautiful and puts my old wood block to shame. The knives themselves are razor sharp and gorgeously crafted. My wife used the Chef knife for the 1st time and she was amazed at the drastic difference these knives bring to the kitchen compared to others she's used. The price tag may seem a little daunting at first but you can tell these will last for generations and the lifetime warranty is a great add on. If your looking for the next step up in your kitchen knife set, these are definitely a great choice.
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Excellent knives, decent block and odd sharpener I got the chef's knife, paring knife, fine edge prep knife and bread knife along with honing steel, shears, knife block and the knife sharpener as part of this set. The knives themselves are of excellent quality living upto the pro label. I enjoy using them and use the honing steel once in a week to keep the knifes sharp. What I gathered is that the knife sharpener is suitable for lower quality knives and it is not a good option for these pro knives. Oddly, they are in the same package. So I just use the sharpener for my other older knives only. Knife block is good but might not fit the pro label. All in all, I am very happy with the knives but not that much with the set as a whole.
Date published: 2024-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Knife Perfection Before owning this set of knives, all I had was hand me down knives from my parents. Knives that did not quite cut it and I did not enjoy using. Man, this set of knives changed the way I cook and how I prepare food. Cutting is so fun now and effortless. You can say these knives are a cut above the others. The knives are well made. The handles are smooth with the weight more towards the handle. The sharpness is unparalleled, plus my set came with the honing rod and the sharpener so there is no worries about my knives getting dull. Love these knives and I know they are going to last a long time too.
Date published: 2022-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Another Generation of Proud Zwilling Owners As long as I can remember my father has had a block of Zwilling four-star knives. He won't use any other knives and he taught me to take good care of them like he does. Now that I am about the age he bought those knives some 40 years ago I have bought my own set to carry on the legacy. He would point out a couple advantages to good knives: first, a sharp knife is less likely to slip unpredictably and thus protects the user. And second, a product that lasts may be expensive up front but pays off in the long run.
Date published: 2021-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Game Changer Hello everyone, Just got this set of pristine knives after using a set of Farberware knives for 1.5 years. The difference in quality, weight, esthetics, and shape will last you a life time. Also the lifetime warranty you get after buying these was a big help knowing in a couple years I can get them replaced. 10/10 would recommend to a friend. Just turned 26 and I’m finally understanding why getting a better quality knife set then a cheap set makes a huge difference in the culinary world. Sincerley Wife’s Sous-Chef :)
Date published: 2021-12-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Makes Cooking Fun The knife block it self is a nice walnut color (less red than in pictures thankfully). I get excited to cool every time it calls for slicing and chopping. They feel great in your hands and are well balanced for how I cook. The handles are heavier than Japanese knifes I had. They also seem sturdier. It came with a free sharpener which has a good weight unlike other old sharpener I had. The Scissors are made in china but seem like they are decent quality. The knives themselves are in fact german.
Date published: 2020-09-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good knives, but the rest The 4 knives are made inn Germany, but the rest are made in China. The box came even without the 4 support pieces at the bottom. I had to buy another set to replace.
Date published: 2021-08-17
  • y_2024, m_4, d_25, h_8
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_52, tr_148
  • loc_en_US, sid_35671-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product

Which steak knives fit this block?

Asked by: bhasden
Zwilling Pro Steak Knives.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-11-23

Which steak knives fit this block?

Asked by: bhasden
Zwilling Pro Steak Knives.
Date published: 2023-12-27

Does the block come with two slots that can contain both the pro chinese cleaver and the meat clever?

Asked by: Mordred
No
Date published: 2022-01-27

What is the wood used for this block? It only says "hardwood" in the description

Asked by: eridon2002
It is a hardwood locally-sourced in China.
Date published: 2021-11-28

Recently purchased this block set and steak knives, love it!  Which additional/optional Pro knives will fit in the 3 remaining/available slots on the top right of the block?

Asked by: Solo
The uppermost slots will fit a variety of different knives with blades up to 8" long. We recommend using the set for a while and filling in any gaps with knives you find you may need for your unique cooking style. Some common additions are a carving/slicing knife and boning/fillet knife. You can shop all of our available Pro knives here: https://www.zwilling.com/us/zwilling/cutlery/pro/
Date published: 2019-12-31

Is it any difference between knives with #38401 and 38411? 

Asked by: Lena2019
Knives beginning with 38401 are from our Zwilling Professional "S" style, while 38411 is our Pro style. The knives have the same handle, but the bolster is different: Professional "S" has a full, classic bolster, while Pro knives have a unique arched half bolster.
Date published: 2019-12-26

I see there are at least 4 additional slots (not including the steak knife slots below). Which other Pro knives can fit in these slots if purchased separately?

Asked by: Bryan44
We recommend using the set for some time and filling in any empty slots with items you find you need for your particular cooking style. Some additions may include a smaller paring knife, serrated utility, or carving/slicing knife, as well as the steak knives.
Date published: 2019-12-21

Do these have a Western style blade (20 degree edge) or an Asian style blade (15 degree edge)?

Asked by: Bruecken
Our Western knives, including the Pro style, are sharpened to 15° per side. Our Asian knives are 9.5-12° per side.
Date published: 2019-12-06
  • y_2024, m_4, d_25, h_8CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.42
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_35671-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 99ms
  • questions, product