Details

ZWILLING Accessories 3-pc, Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set

$89.99

For entertaining and serving cheese in style

• 3 unique blades for cutting different styles of cheese
  • Matte brushed stainless steel
  • Comfortable handle design
ZWILLING Collection 3-pc Cheese Knife Set for Charcuterie Board, Gift Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 75.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_44
  • loc_en_US, sid_39432-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 133ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-3-pcs_3-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3-pc","ID":"3-pcs_3-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"39432-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 89 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The ideal hosting gift, this 3-piece cheese knife set offers three indispensable cheese knives for your cheese platter. Each knife is designed for cutting a different style of cheese. Featuring a comfortable, ergonomic handle design in matte-brushed stainless steel, these tools look as good as they feel in hand.

• Features 3 different blade shapes specifically designed for use on different types of cheese.
  • Matte-brushed stainless-steel construction
  • Soft Cheese Knife: Designed for soft cheeses like Brie, Camembert, Roquefort, Muenster and others, with a long, broad blade for clean cuts.
  • Medium-Hard Cheese Knife: Ideal for medium-hard cheeses like Cheddar, Emmental, Monterey Jack and others, with a forked-tip for easy serving.
  • Parmesan Cheese Knife: Ideal for hard cheeses like Parmesan, Old Amsterdam, Grana Padano and others with pointed tip to pierce the cheese.

Specifications

• Item no. 39432-000
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Manufacturing method: stamped
  • Number of parts: 3
  • Colour handle: silver
  • Substance handle: stainless steel
Measurements
  • Net weight: 1.04 lbs
ZWILLING Accessories 3-pc, Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set
4.7 (75)
Added to basket View basket checkout

SPREAD, SLICE, SAVOR

This cheese knife set is the ultimate hostess gift. Crafted from matte-brushed stainless steel and featuring sleek, ergonomic handles, you’ll make every cheese moment a masterpiece.

Soft Cheese Knife

Designed for soft cheeses like Brie, Camembert, Muenster and others, with a long, broad blade for clean cuts. The specially designed blade features holes to prevent cheese from sticking.

Medium-Hard Cheese Knife

Ideal for medium-hard cheeses like Cheddar, Emmental, Monterey Jack and others, with a forked-tip for easy serving.

Parmesan Cheese Knife

Ideal for hard cheeses like Parmesan, Old Amsterdam, Grana Padano and others with pointed tip to pierce the cheese.

ZWILLING Collection 3-pc Cheese Knife Set for Charcuterie Board, Gift Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 75.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Used and chipped knife. Don’t buy I bought two set of this. Few days ago I have received them. However, I noticed one of the set has been opened and used. I actually ok if just opened. But there are CHIPs on it. I took pics before and after I open what I observed. Customer services phone line never pick up even though I was told ETA isabout 2 mins. That’s fine if you don’t have time to pick phones. Meanwhile, I wrote an email to them few days ago. Till now nothing. I can’t even start return. Btw shipping was hella long too. Won’t come back.
Date published: 2020-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Fun funky set! These fun cheese knives will add a style to your cheese boards. I get a lot of comments of the shapes and design, most folks don't realize the quirky features make thhe knives work with their respective cheeses. The holes reduce the chances of cheese sticking to the blade. The offset blade with the pick at the end makes it safer and more hygienic to slice from a wedge of semi-hard cheese. And the hatch shape makes it more stable for breaking off a chunk of hard cheese. Fun and functional! Excellent quality of stainless steel. No extra maintenance necessary. Just wash, rinse and repeat.
Date published: 2020-04-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from beautiful and full/not compact size I bought myself two sets and had to buy more for friends. Amazing quality and ascetically pleasing. It will do for a night in with cheese and wine, or a full on soiree with presentation cheese board. If you are sane you need to buy more than one set. You also will be pleased to give them as presents. I work in the wine industry, and any event hospitality would truly find these a welcome addition.
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from entertaining to use! I had two sets of these from the holiday parties that we throw every year and they were very well received. They work with a varied assortment of cheeses and they look great while doing it! At the last minute I remembered them and pulled them out for my Bunco group, WOW they were the talk of the night! I think everyone was ready to go home and order a set for themselves! Proof that imitation is the highest form of flattery!
Date published: 2020-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The knives look great I received this set of cheese knives today. The knives look great: high quality workmanship, sharp, reliable, comfortable handle. I like that the knives have a good weight. I really appreciate quality products, and I know for sure that from now on these knives will be my favorite ones in my kitchen. I also want to note that this knife set comes in a beautiful box, which makes it a good gift. I highly recommend this product.
Date published: 2024-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Cheese Knives I love cheese, and had, up to now, used either a steak knife to cut or a set of wood handled cheese knives that was given to me as a gift. I found that hard cheeses would crumble, and soft cheeses would get mushed. By chance I happened to find a Zwilling shop and saw the three piece cheese knife set. From the outset this collection looked unlike anything I had seen before. Sturdy, hefty, well built knives! And to top everything they were on sale. I immediately bought a set, stopped by my local cheese shop and rushed home. After washing the knives, I cut into a FRENCH triple cream Brie with the soft cheese knife. The knife effortlessly cut into the cheese without in any way squeezing it. Wow.... like butter! I next used the Medium-Hard Cheese Knife and cut into a wedge of Greek Kasseri. Again, clean cut with minimal effort. I finally used the Parm-Cheese knife on a wedge of aged Parmesan. Again... Wow. Clean cut with no crumbling. Thank you Zeilling for a great, quality product!
Date published: 2020-11-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from A Box A better box to keep these special tools aside for occassions will be appreciated
Date published: 2022-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Favorite gift but get one for yourself too! This is one of my favorite go-to hostess gifts. Everyone loves this beautiful cheese knives. Most cheese knife sets have handles that will eventually loosen and fall off especially from the pressure you need to apply when cutting most cheeses. These will hold up to all the pressure. One for each type of cheese; hard, medium and soft.
Date published: 2020-03-31
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_31, tr_44
  • loc_en_US, sid_39432-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can these stainless cheese knives go in the dishwasher?

Asked by: Judy202
Yes
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-12-16

Hello! Does the medium-hard (forked) cheese knife come with a protective tip for the forked blade?

Asked by: LMKV
No
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-07-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_39432-000, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 102ms
  • questions, product