ZWILLING Pro 4-pc, Steak Knife Set
Earn 249 points in our free Rewards Program.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. Set of four.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- ABS handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Item no. 38430-002
- Color: black matte
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: special formula steel
- Type of edge: fine edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 4
- Colour handle: black matte
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 0.69 lbs
- Length of product: 12.99 in
- Width of product: 9.84 in
- Height of product: 1.06 in
Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.
As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production