ZWILLING TWIN Point 9 cm Paring knife
Thanks to its 9cm long, sharp blade, the knife from the TWIN® Point series enables you to make quick and precise cuts when peeling, cutting, trimming and garnishing fruit and vegetables. Due to its slim shape and characteristic tapered blade, it is also ideal for larding meat or fish. The embossed knife’s lightweight composition enhances ease of use and the non-slip plastic handle is comfortable and safe to hold. The paring and garnishing knife’s sharp blade features outstanding cutting edge retention, flexibility and corrosion resistance. The secret to this knife’s exceptional quality is the ZWILLING special formula steel with perfect balance of chrome and carbon and the further refinement of the FRIUDOR® blade in an ice-hardening process. Garnish cold platters with ease using this flexible paring and garnishing knife. The ZWILLING knife can also be used for larding your roast making it particularly aromatic, tender and juicy.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 32320-091-0
- Colour: no-color
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.11 kg
- Length of product: 19.60 cm
- Width of product: 1.70 cm
- Height of product: 2.20 cm
- Blade length: 9.00 cm
- Handle length: 10.50 cm
- Handle width: 1.70 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.