ZWILLING TWIN Point 18 cm Santoku
This ZWILLING Point hollow edge Santoku knife blends tradition and innovation and is perfect for preparing Asian specialities, lending itself equally to the slicing of fish, meat and vegetables. The extremely high-grade steel used for the blade comes from the optimum ratio of chrome to carbon and delivers lasting sharpness.
These FRIODUR® knives have also undergone a special ice-hardening process to enhance their corrosion-resistance, cutting edge retention and flexibility. Its light weight and ergonomically shaped plastic handle make this Santoku knife comfortable to hold, ensuring safe and precise handling. The practical 18cm hollow edge blade also helps to ensure comfortable work. Moisture and wetness, which are hard to avoid when working in the kitchen, are not an issue for this non-slip plastic handle.
This all-round useful knife has many versatile uses and ensures that you succeed with the elaborate preparations involved in Asian cooking time after time. This hollow edge Santoku knife from the TWIN® Point series provides a sharp and high-quality knife that is sure to become a firm favourite in every kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 32328-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Hollow ground Edge
- Edge finishing: Razor edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.23 kg
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
How to clean your knives:
Knives should be cleaned by hand with lukewarm water, a mild detergent and a scratch-free dishcloth or sponge. Knives made from special melt steel are dishwasher safe.
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives?
Knives do not stay sharp forever. They need to be honed regularly and sharpened occasionally.
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.