ZWILLING TWIN Chef 2 7 cm Peeling knife
The peeling knife with the classical three-rivet design is a small yet handy helper in the kitchen with its 7 cm blade, but can assist you in completing large tasks too. It can be used as soon as you need to peel vegetables or fruit for recipes. The continuous tang ensures the stamped knife’s perfect balance, which makes working in the kitchen so much easier for you. A curved blade with a straight cutting edge is ideal for preparing food and allows you to remove dark spots or young shoots from food by using the blade’s stable tip. The peeling knife’s comfy grip makes it safe to handle. The kitchen utensils from the TWIN® Chef series stand out thanks to their ability to retain a sharp edge, which is in part the result of ZWILLING’s special formula steel. The FRIODUR® peeling knife was refined with an ice-hardening process, making the small kitchen knife resistant to corrosion, robust and flexible. It can also be used for prolonged periods to help you make your delicious creations. This ZWILLING kitchen utensil will simplify cutting and working in the kitchen for you.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 34910-061-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.06 kg
- Length of product: 17.00 cm
- Width of product: 2.20 cm
- Height of product: 1.30 cm
- Blade length: 7.00 cm
- Handle length: 10.10 cm
- Handle width: 1.30 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.