ZWILLING TWIN Chef 2 13 cm Utility knife
The universal and highly functional knife is especially suited to preparing simple meals. The 3-rivet handle also offers hand protection to allow secure use. A smooth transition from handle to blade enhances comfortable usage. The stamped knife can be used for light snacks. It is lightweight and optimally balanced due to its full tang design. A multi-talent for routine kitchen tasks must be of high quality. Knives from the TWIN Chef range are made from ZWILLING's rust-free stainless special formula steel. They also undergo ice-hardening to provide robustness, flexibility and long-term sharpness. The 13 cm universal knife with a serrated cutting-edge is ideal for cutting through rolls, cold meat, cheese and many other appetising treats. It is therefore a good idea to have several universal knives from ZWILLING on hand.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 34910-131-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Wavecut Edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.07 kg
- Length of product: 22.90 cm
- Width of product: 2.20 cm
- Height of product: 1.30 cm
- Blade length: 13.00 cm
- Handle length: 10.20 cm
- Handle width: 1.30 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.