ZWILLING Professional S 20 cm Carving knife
Chopping up large pieces of meat into smaller chunks is one of the most challenging tasks you can encounter while cooking, particularly when the meat still contains bones. But a dedicated slicing knife makes removing bones and chopping up meat significantly easier. This is why professional chefs and ambitious cooking enthusiasts turn to the PROFESSIONAL "S" range. Made from one continuous piece of steel and featuring secure rivets between the tang and the handle, knives from this range are known for their exceptional robustness. These knives are precision forged, and because the transition between the bolster and the handle is so smooth, the knife is exceedingly comfortable to handle. Meat is a key ingredient in a large number of tasty dishes: a hearty roast or succulent steak is always a welcome treat! Soup or sauce can also be improved by adding a few choice chunks of meat as the juice from the meat will be released as it cooks, adding flavour to the food. You can use the slicing knife to cut larger pieces of meat into smaller ones with minimal effort. The 20 cm blade can cut through sinew accurately and effortlessly, which lets you form meat into a more manageable shape or cut it into smaller chunks. With the help of the ZWILLING slicing knife, you can create delicious meals to delight your friends and family.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31020-201-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.14 kg
- Length of product: 32.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.70 cm
- Height of product: 3.10 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.50 cm
- Handle width: 1.70 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.