ZWILLING Professional S 20 cm Bread knife
With this bread knife from the PROFESSIONAL series “s”, ZWILLING offers a cutting tool no well-equipped kitchen should be without. At 20 cm it is one of the biggest knives in the range it slices bread, baguettes and rolls with ease thanks to its tough serration and sharp teeth. The knives in this series have won over professional chefs from all over the world. The bread knife, with three rivet detail and full length tang is visually pleasing. So that you can cut easily and with precision, the SIGMAFORGE® knife is manufactured in the ZWILLING forge in high quality steel. Finished with special ice-hardening and precision cast from steel, the FRIODUR® blade remains sharp, resistant to corrosion and flexible even after prolonged use. Its sharpness and cutting qualities make it particularly suited to cutting bread. Its flawless geometry and precision cutting enable you to cut cookies and pastries with ease. Thanks to the optimum weight and reliable handling of this knife. The knife is flawlessly made and pleasing to hold. Those who value tradition and classic style as well as modern technology will find an ideal kitchen solution in this ZWILLING bread knife.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31026-201-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Wavecut Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.16 kg
- Length of product: 32.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.70 cm
- Height of product: 3.10 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.40 cm
- Handle width: 1.70 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
Which cutting technique is suitable for what?
How to sharpen your knives
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.