ZWILLING Pro Whisk, 28 cm, 18/10 Stainless Steel
What would a juicy joint be without a sauce to go with it? Or what about a delicious cake without whipped cream? Precisely. That’s why a whisk is an essential cooking gadget in every kitchen. The large ZWILLING Pro series whisk is the ideal kitchen gadget for anything that requires a particularly airy consistency. It is easy to handle thanks to the ergonomically designed, satin-finish handle. The curved handle end doesn’t press into the palm of your hand, allowing you to effortlessly work longer. The kitchen gadget is made of low-maintenance stainless steel and boasts an unusual design: The wires are especially flexible and overlap to form a drop shape. This ensures improved results and the whisk even stands vertically. Not only that, the special design is especially attractive and makes this whisk wonderfully decorative. The entire Pro series is designed by internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez. They have created a minimalistic look that’s modern, timeless and almost indestructible, thanks to excellent workmanship using the best materials.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Innovative design for extra creamy consistency
- Eight stainless steel loops arranged in a star-shaped constellation ensure increased air content. Symmetrical constellation allows the whisk to stand vertically. Pastry and sauce remnants run off particularly easily. Dishwasher-safe. Suitable for beating, mixing ingredients and stirring
- Suitable for beating, mixing ingredients and stirring
- Item no. 37160-025-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: matt/polished
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 0.09 kg
- Length of product: 27.90 cm
- Width of product: 7.10 cm
- Height of product: 7.10 cm
- Handle length: 12.50 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.