ZWILLING Pro 18 cm Santoku
The Santoku knife from the ZWILLING® Pro series combines Japanese cutting artistry with Made in Germany technology. The high-grade steel used for the blade and the easy-care plastic used in the handle will win you over. The knives have been elaborately produced to perform challenging tasks in complex operations. The SIGMAFORGE blades are precision-forged from a single piece of steel and boast perfect geometry and a precise cutting edge. The very best cutting properties, optimum balance, ergonomic design and safety make this knife the preferred cutting utensil of passionate cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs. The Santoku knife can be recognised by its typical wide blade shape and extremely sharp cutting edge. Santoku literally translates as "three virtues", rapidly making this cutting implement indispensable in any kitchen. It is perfect for cutting, dicing and chopping and is also comfortable for newcomers to cooking to use. The knife's ease of handling and safe cutting enable you to produce delicate julienne strips from carrots, leeks and courgettes, or cut ultra-thin slices of meat to serve. The sharp, lightweight and well-balanced design of the Santoku knife lets you effortlessly cut the right thickness of vegetables, meat and fish. The Santoku knife has a 18 cm-long blade, which blends seamlessly into the striking handle with its traditional three-rivet design. Own your very own professional cutting utensil with this ZWILLING knife.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38407-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: Razor edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.25 kg
- Length of product: 32.00 cm
- Width of product: 2.00 cm
- Height of product: 4.70 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.50 cm
- Handle width: 2.00 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.