ZWILLING Pro 18 cm Filleting knife
Chicken roulade and beef carpaccio are equally delicious and they both require the right kitchen tools for their preparation. First and foremost this includes a filleting knife. The range of knives in the ZWILLING® Pro series includes a filleting knife that has been created based on a design by Italian designer Matteo Thun. It features an ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade and a handle with a three-rivet design. The knife not only looks impressive, but its functionality is sure to win you over. The 18 cm long blade boasts a particularly sharp, continuous cutting edge. The thin and flexible blade enables you to work close to the bone. This knife makes it easier to separate fish fillets and also lends itself to ‘butterfly’-cutting chicken fillets to fill and roll them up to a roulade. The fibres are separated in a clean cut ensuring that meat and fish retain their shape. The filleting knife from ZWILLING combines traditional design with innovative workmanship. The knife is forged from a single piece of stainless steel. You are therefore purchasing a functional and classic knife, which even professional chefs use in their work.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38403-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.13 kg
- Length of product: 30.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.70 cm
- Height of product: 3.20 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.00 cm
- Handle width: 1.70 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.10 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.