ZWILLING Pro 18 cm Chinese chef's knife
The 18 cm-long Chinese chef's knife is perfect for chopping meat or vegetables. This knife allows you to prepare the most diverse Asian food, whether meat or vegetable dishes. The chef's knife forms part of the ZWILLING® Pro series and its quality is appreciated by cooking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike. This is based, among other things, on ZWILLING's special formula steel, which provides an optimum ratio of carbon and chromium, ensuring its excellent service life and the hard-wearing shape of the knife. The corrosion-resistant knife is flexible and retains its cutting edge for longer. The continuous cutting edge delivers an effective cutting action, typical for Asian cuisine. The blade of the Chinese chef's knife in the ZWILLING® Pro series has been produced from a single piece of steel and then finished in a special ice-hardening process. It has an exact cutting edge, enabling precise work. The blade geometry is also advantageous, reducing the force needed for every cut, allowing the knife to glide effortlessly through cabbage, pork or tofu. The shape of the handle means that this Chinese chef's knife is comfortable to hold, guide and control. Impress your family and friends as preparing dishes is now a thing of pleasure with this practical ZWILLING knife – and not just when cooking traditional Asian cuisine.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38419-181-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.45 kg
- Length of product: 32.00 cm
- Width of product: 2.20 cm
- Height of product: 9.00 cm
- Blade length: 18.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.10 cm
- Handle width: 2.20 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.