ZWILLING Pro 18/10 Stainless Steel Melon scoop
Deliciousness has never looked so good. The ZWILLING Pro series melon scoop allows you to decorate salads, soups and desserts like a pro. This is particularly simple thanks to its ergonomic stem, which is easy to handle, and the sharp cutting edge, which makes scooping fruit flesh particularly easy. Create decorative scoops from cucumber, melon and even potato with minimal effort and turn any dish into an attractive highlight that immediately whets the appetite. The stainless steel is incredibly solid and easy to clean, while the design uncompromisingly combines elegance and function. Internationally known designers Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez led development on the cooking utensil and created a series that introduces elegant minimalism into everyday cooking. Experience the wonderful feel of the satin-finish stainless steel, the balanced handle and the pleasant weight of the material. Accentuate your kitchen and your recipes with this kitchen gadget.
- Minimalistic design by Matteo Thun and Antonio Rodriguez
- Manufactured with premium quality stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for effortless work with flowing transitions for excellent hygiene
- Perfect for scooping fruit and vegetables
- Item no. 37160-015-0
- Colour: silver
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Surface finishing: matt/polished
- Net weight: 0.08 kg
- Length of product: 17.50 cm
- Width of product: 3.00 cm
- Height of product: 1.90 cm
- Handle length: 12.50 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.