ZWILLING Pro 17 cm Nakiri
Not only is Asian cuisine great for cooking, a Nakiri knife is too! You can spot a Nakiri knife at first glance. It has a particularly broad blade and a high back. The broad blade and flattened end are somewhat reminiscent of a kitchen chopper. However, use a Nakiri knife for chopping vegetables only, this knife is not suitable for meat and bones. Nakiri knives are traditionally made for vegetables. In Japan, a Nakiri knife is found in almost every kitchen because a wide range of vegetables are the main ingredients in traditional local cuisine. If you also prepare a lot of vegetables, then the ZWILLING Pro series Nakiri knife is perfect for you. Even beginners can use it to quickly and safely prepare large quantities of vegetables. Thanks to its unusual shape, the risk of injury is minimal. The Nakiri knife’s broad blade even lets you chop herbs and small items before scooping them up and depositing them in the pot. The 17-cm blade is forged from a single piece of ZWILLING special formula stainless steel. This makes it particularly corrosion proof and durable. At the same time, the blade of the chef's knife remains flexible. During manufacture, FRIODUR blades are additionally refined with special ice-hardening. In addition to its exceptionally high quality, the chef's knife impresses with its functionality and attractive, 3-rivet classic design. Its ergonomic plastic handle sits perfectly in the hand and is effortless to work with.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38429-171-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.20 kg
- Length of product: 30.00 cm
- Width of product: 1.70 cm
- Height of product: 4.20 cm
- Blade length: 17.00 cm
- Handle length: 12.50 cm
- Handle width: 1.70 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.20 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.