ZWILLING Pro 14 cm Chef's knife compact
The design of the 14 cm long blade of ZWILLING Pro Compact chef’s knife alone is splendid. A straight-edge blade was not used here it is serrated instead. Thanks to the serrated edge, the ZWILLING® Pro chef's knife can cut all kinds of fruits and vegetables without having to use much force. This knife’s numerous advantages are especially demonstrated when used at home. The steel has the perfect ratio of chromium and carbon. Thanks to the FRIODUR® blade that has been put through a special ice-hardening procedure, the quality of ZWILLING® Pro chef’s knife is further increased, so that it is sharp, corrosion-resistant and perfectly shaped as a result. Of course, nothing stands in its way of being used flexibly, whether you want to chop vegetables or bake goods, for example. The ZWILLING® Pro Compact chef's knife’s serrated edge runs from the tip to the bolster, which means that you can cut using the entire length of the blade. The bolster prevents the hand from slipping off the handle, thereby helping you to avoid injuries. Emphasis was placed on tradition in designing the handle, which is why it has a classic three-rivet look. Naturally, the handle is perfectly well balanced. The chef’s knife from the company ZWILLING will win you over thanks to quality and design alike. This product will expand your kitchen equipment with one useful cutting tool which is bound to be used frequently in the kitchen.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Riveted ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Pro touch bolster which provides a different angle this encourages a pinch grip enabling better control of the knife
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 38425-141-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Inverted serrated Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.03 kg
- Length of product: 25.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.30 cm
- Height of product: 3.50 cm
- Blade length: 14.00 cm
- Handle length: 11.50 cm
- Handle width: 1.30 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.10 cm
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.