ZWILLING Madura plus 28 cm Aluminium Frying pan black
Indispensable when you need to prepare a little more... The elegant 28-cm frying pan from the Madura Plus series. It's perfect for easily cooking for friends or family, such as delicious "one-pan dishes" with meat or vegetables. Prepare all the ingredients and place them in the pan. Thanks to the robust 4-ply non-stick coating, you'll be able to continue enjoying your high-quality "kitchen helper" even after frequent use. Delicate dishes are gently heated. When roasting aromas are wanted, the energy-efficient pan rapidly delivers the heat needed for frying potatoes, steaks and more. This is ensured by the solid forged aluminium core. It distributes and retains heat evenly. Thanks to the special stainless steel layer on the base of the pan, the pan is suitable for use on induction hobs and, of course, on all other types of hob. By the way: Even when you have many guests at the table, the ergonomically designed handle with its stay-cool feature means you have the situation in hand at all times.
- Durable and hard-wearing 4-ply Duraslide® Granite non-stick coating with titanium hard primer for 100% improved scratch resistance
- High-grade 18/10 stainless steel base
- Pouring rim for non-drip pouring of sauces and other liquids
- Continuous stainless steel outer coating for easy cleaning
- Suitable for all types of hob, including induction
- Designed by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
- Item no. 66299-286-0
- Colour: black
- Heat resistance: 150.00 ºC
- Cold resistance: -20.00 ºC
- Substance: Aluminium
- Type of handle: Long handle
- Surface finishing: coated
- Coating: Duraslide Granite
- Bottom technology: Inductoseal
- Handle fixing: screwed
- Lid existing: No
- Induction: Yes
- Non-stick: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Freezer-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 1.34 kg
- Length of product: 51.20 cm
- Width of product: 29.30 cm
- Height of product: 8.40 cm
- Height without lid: 5.30 cm
- Upper diameter: 28.00 cm
- Upper diameter 2: 28.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 21.00 cm
- Bottom diameter 2: 21.00 cm
- Handle length: 20.30 cm
How to clean your coated frypans:
Choosing the right one - which pan for which dish?
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.