ZWILLING Four Star 2-pcs Knife set
The FOUR STAR® range from ZWILLING is a premium range of kitchen knives. The 2-piece set includes knives for different uses. Their blades are made from ZWILLING's stainless special formula steel and also undergo several hardening processes including ice-hardening. Each knife is made from a single piece of steel with no awkward edges at the transition from bolster to handle. The seamless solid plastic handle sits comfortably in the hand and aids effortless and precision cutting. The 2-piece knife set includes a paring and garnishing knife, also known as an office knife. It is compact, lightweight and versatile with a 10 cm slender blade and a centred tip. It is ideal for the daily cleaning, peeling and slicing of fruit and vegetables. The paring and garnishing knife can also be used for garnishing as well as the preparation and paring of meat. The set also includes a Santoku knife with an 18 cm blade. Its wide blade and sharp cutting edge makes it ideal for preparing meat and fish as well as fruit and vegetables. With this knife set, you can quickly perform all your cutting needs with precision.
- V-Edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Set includes: 1 paring knife (10cm), 1 Chef's knife (20cm).
- Item no. 35175-000-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Number of parts: 2
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.28 kg
- Length of product: 42.00 cm
- Height of product: 4.00 cm
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.