ZWILLING Four Star 13 cm Utility knife
This utility knife from the FOUR STARS series impresses with its tried and tested, classic design. This knife is characterised by ergonomics and ease of use. With a 13 cm blade, it is a medium-sized knife that is versatile in use. Thanks to its serrated blade, this utility knife is an all-rounder in the kitchen that's ideal for cutting sausage, cheese and tomatoes into manageable slices. The special steel used for the knife is stainless. This makes the utility knife easy to clean, very robust and durable. The FRIODUR blade has also undergone a special ice-hardening process to finish it. This process makes the cutting edge particularly sharp, corrosion-resistant and flexible. The seamless transition from the bolster to the handle makes handling the knife easier. The SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of steel, which ensures good geometry and cutting properties. The bolster ensures the right balance. At the same time, it acts as a finger guard so that slipping from the handle to the blade is kept to a minimum.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- SIGMAFORGE® knife – one-piece precision forging
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- Standard bolster which provides a seamless transition between the handle and blade
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Made by ZWILLING in Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 31070-131-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: concealed tang
- Type of edge: Wavecut Edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.07 kg
- Length of product: 23.50 cm
- Width of product: 1.60 cm
- Height of product: 2.20 cm
- Blade length: 13.00 cm
- Handle length: 10.30 cm
- Handle width: 1.60 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
- Blade thickness: 0.10 cm
Versatile kitchen knife
Baguette, bread rolls, vegetables and fruit - the utility knife is practical and versatile, which quickly makes it indispensable in everyday life.
Ideal as a tomato knife
The serrated knife glides gently through without crushing the food and guarantees good cutting results for tomatoes, for example.
Thanks to the ice-hardened FRIODUR blade, the knife is stable and corrosion-resistant – so you can enjoy your high-quality knife for a long time to come.
Get to know cutting techniques
Sharpen knives properly
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.