Details

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 12-pc, stainless steel, Cookware Set

$499.99
ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 12-pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 66.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 98ms
  • reviews, product
{"silver-12-pcs_12-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"silver","ID":"silver","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color silver is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"12-pc","ID":"12-pcs_12-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 12-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"64090-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 499 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply gets you in the mood to cook. Thanks to a thick, aluminum core, these versatile pans are fast-heating and boast an even cooking surface. The exclusive, stay cool handles are designed for easy maneuvering with oven mitts and the dripless pouring rims help prevent kitchen spills. The tight-fitting tempered glass lids allow you to effortlessly monitor your cooking.

• Set includes 8" fry pan, 10" fry pan, 1-qt saucepan w/lid, 3-qt saucepan w/lid, 3-qt saute pan w/lid, 6-qt ducth oven w/lid, 6-qt steamer insert, and 6-qt pasta insert
  • 3-ply construction from rim to rim – 3mm, Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly
  • Large, stay-cool loop handles designed for easy maneuvering and control while wearing oven mitts
  • Flared rim for clean and dripless pouring
  • Tempered glass lid for easy monitoring of cooking
  • Oven safe up to 500°F / coating and glass lids 400°F
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops

Specifications

• Item no. 64090-002
Characteristics
  • Color: silver
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Surface finishing: satin finished
  • Bottom technology: Sigma Clad
  • Handle fixing: riveted
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Induction: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 12
Measurements
  • Net weight: 30.25 lbs
  • Length of product: 21.97 in
  • Width of product: 13.98 in
  • Height of product: 11.97 in
ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply 12-pc, stainless steel, Cookware Set
4.7 (66)
Added to basket View basket checkout
The Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-Ply Cookware Series

ZWILLING Spirit 3-ply 12-pc Stainless Steel Cookware Set is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 66.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from It got everything! Includes Steamer & Pasta Insert A 10pc. Spirit Stainless Steel is more than it cost, it got everything including a steamer and a pasta pot insert. This is by far I can recommend for anyone who's looking for at least a 3-ply construction pots and pan from rim to rim – 3mm. Construction of this pot is impressive, it's a solid piece of steel in and out for easy maintenance mainly cleaning there should be no food residue leaving around the external part of the pot. Thick aluminum core conducts heat quickly and evenly cooks food. Oven safe up to 500°F and glass lids 400°F. Dishwasher. Dishwasher safe Compatible with gas, induction, ceran, halogen, and electric cooktops
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Practical pieces The perfect set! The only item I needed in addition to the set was a 12” fry pan which I bought separately. This set features a steamer insert and pasta drainer and virtually every other triply option on the market excludes these items from sets, and/or doesn’t offer them separately. I like that the line has a brushed stainless finish rather than a high shine finish- it won’t show scratches and wear as easily. I also prefer the handles to all clad handles. Every piece in the set is a basic item that I will use almost daily and the quality and practicality for the price is very competitive.
Date published: 2021-10-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So far so good. I started out with Stainless Steel cookware years ago, decided to buy non stick cookware from Zwilling (ZWILLING SPIRIT CERAMIC NONSTICK) and after 6 months, the post and pans started chipping. Zwilling took it all back and replaced it with a newer version (ZWILLING CLAD CFX) of a better, harder non stick cookware. That too started chiping and flaking. The nonstick cookware worked well, but you had to handle them with kid gloves. They took that back as well and now I am back to traditional Stainless Steel cookware. The warranty and customer service is top notch.
Date published: 2023-01-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect cookware set This is a great cookware set. It has every essential piece in a set that you’d use all the time, so worth the investment. I really love the handles on this set, the long handles stay cool to touch and I love using them as a spoon rest for my spatulas and turners. I use the fry pans a lot and love how I can take it from the stove top to the oven. I also love that they have inserts for pasta and steaming veggies, that’s an added bonus.They are really well made, they don’t warp and really retain the heat well. This is a great stainless steel cookware set, I’m really impressed with the Spirit collection.
Date published: 2020-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Everything you need This is such a well designed set of cookware. My personal preference is always stainless steel because it will never wear out, chip, peel or stain. The thick construction conducts heat so well you can cook everything much faster. Some of what I consider bonus features: glass lids...absolutely love, dripless pouring rims...no mess running down the side of my pan, stay cool handles...no fear of getting burnt. This set contains almost every pan you could possibly need. The steamer and pasta insert are staples in my house.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not Impressed 2 Qt Saucepan permanently stained on first use. I was only warming soup on medium heat. Not at all impressed. I was expecting so much more for such an expensive every day pan.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Set of 3-ply All Clad Cookware This is a great set of lifetime quality stainless steel cookware. It has a thick aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel. It heats evenly, cooks at high heat and low heat equally well. It is beautifully constructed - comfortable handles, larger helper loops. Tempered glass lids. And this set has it all! everything you need to and want to cook, can easily be made in these pans. They are dishwasher safe, but hand wash if you want them to look like new.
Date published: 2020-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality Stainless Steel with all Bells & Whistles This comprehensive set of Stainless Steel cookware has everything you'll ever want and it will hold up for a lifetime and beyond. Every size pot and pan you need plus a steamer and pasta insert. Once you use the pasta insert you'll wonder how you ever lived without one! Oven safe to 500 (without lids), see through lids to check progress without letting out the heat and comfortable stay cool handles are all best features.
Date published: 2020-04-08
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_17, tr_49
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

Can the lids also be used for the saucepans or are they only compatible with the pots?

Asked by: Sarah8301
The Dutch oven, saucepans, and saute pan include lids. The lids are not compatible with, and we don't make lids for, the frying pans.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2019-12-01

Could you please tell me why the lid does not have any holes?:) 

Asked by: Ana12
Vent holes are not necessary in cookware lids. Sometimes, they will help prevent boil over, spilling, or the lid from moving during cooking, but that's not an issue with this style, because the lids are heavier and tight-fitting.
Date published: 2019-11-25

Where are these made?

Asked by: Jchances
The Spirit line is made in China and Vietnam.
Date published: 2018-01-03

Hello, could you tell me, what is the difference between this line and energy set?, and wich is better and why?

Asked by: Mariano
The Energy and Spirit series are very similar. The vessels themselves are functionally the same, all are 3-ply stainless steel. The largest differences are cosmetic. The Energy series has a polished exterior, the Spirit is brushed. The other major difference is the handles. The Energy has a larger ergonomic handle.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-04-28

Is this set ceramic coated?

Asked by: Joan
This set is not coated, it has a stainless steel cooking surface. We do make this set with the ceramic coating, item 62080-002. http://www.zwillingonline.com/64080002.html
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2017-01-10
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_64090-002, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 132ms
  • questions, product