Details

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Knife block set

$369.99
$429.99
-14 %
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 726.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_17, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_173, tr_553
  • loc_en_US, sid_38433-108, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 121ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-7-pcs_7-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7-pc","ID":"7-pcs_7-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38433-108-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 369 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

The 7-piece block set features all the knives you need to set your kitchen up right. From the 4-inch paring for smaller scale jobs to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife for slicing and dicing, this set contains the key knives for all tasks, along with kitchen shears and a sharpening steel to keep it them in tip top shape. The set comes housed in a handsome wood knife block with 6 extra slots for steak knives.

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.

• Set includes 4-inch paring knife, 5.5-inch prep knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch bread knife, kitchen shears, sharpening steel, and knife block with extra slots for additional knives, including 6 extra slots for steak knives
  • Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38433-108
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Block slot count: 16
  • Number of parts: 7
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 6.74 lbs
ZWILLING Pro 7-pc, Knife block set
4.9 (726)
-14% 429.99
Added to basket View basket checkout

USER - FRIENDLY, GERMAN - MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro is our most chef-friendly knife on the market. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

QUALITY PRODUCTION

As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production

ZWILLING Pro 7-pc Knife Block Set is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 726.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing block set Just gifted this set after much online research. Love the curved bolster which feels so good because it doesn't rub up against my finger when holding. The curved shape blade helps me work on my rocking motion, but also works with the tradition Japanese chopping technique which uses the back of the knife without out interference from the bolster. The full tang gives the knife enough weight to help the knife do some of the work. I love the look of the acacia block, which has extra slots for additional knives, and houses the uniquely styled curved blades. The lifetime guarantee sweetened the pot, and definitely closed the deal. Glad I chose this block.
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Finally Have My Favorite Knives My parents have these knives, my partner’s parents have these knives, and now I finally do too! I’ve always loved the Zwilling knife sets, and my partner got me a set for my birthday. After spending an unnecessary amount of time reading online knife reviews talking about how I should buy a Japanese knife, I just went to a store to try a bunch of knives myself. I wanted something comfortable that was going to last me a long time and would hold up to more abuse than a harder knife. These were the most comfortable, and fit exactly in that sweet spot for me. I am not a professional, I want something versatile. These are sharp, durable, and tbh I think they look pretty good too.
Date published: 2021-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality is an Investment I have been looooong overdue in getting a new knife set. Heck, the old knives that I used were hand-me-downs from my parents. Luckily, I got to know more about the Zwilling brand via vendor friend/co-worker from Macy's. I was inspired by her knowledge of the brand and I want to get set for myself. My first Zwilling purchase was the 5.5" santoku knife. My major purchase is this 7-pc set. In celebration, I used my new blades to prepare a hearty dinner for my family and friends. The knives cut my vegetables and meats as smooth as butter. I have no regrets so far. Now I'm in search of good steak knives to go along with my set.
Date published: 2022-07-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Pro Knife Set is Amazing This knife set is beautiful and of the best quality. It cuts through things like butter. The knife block with our seven piece set is very nice quality and we love the color. The weight and feel of the knives is perfect. We also purchased the 4 piece steak knives, serrated 5" prep knife and the small peeling knife. Wish we hadn't waited so many years to invest in a really good set of knives! Nice that the included block had plenty of extra space.
Date published: 2021-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love them! My mom bought me a Zwilling pro santoku knife for a birthday present because I grew a bunch of spaghetti squash and struggled to cut them open raw with everyone of my knives! Since then that knife was pretty much the only one I use, it made chopping those squashes open so easy! I found this set online and the price seemed reasonable for the quantity of knives, plus no dupes with what I already have. Anyways, they’re all great so far and so happy to now have a nice knife set in my kitchen. Even the bread knife put my old bread knife to shame!
Date published: 2019-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Terrific Set for Cooking Great Meals This set is perfect for folks getting into cooking, starting new households, second homes. It has just about every knife you would need to prepare any meal. It is also the Pro line of knives. Lifetime quality that you can build on. The innovative design with angled bolster is ideal for anyone who uses a pinch grip. It's really comfortable and feels natural in my hand. The blocks are compact, but with extra slots for room to grow. I'd recommend adding a boning knife, a serrated utility and a slicing knife depending on what you like to prepare. Then you're good to go for everything!
Date published: 2020-03-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For professionals and avid cooks I purchased the 7pc Zwilling pro set and could not be more pleased. The 8” chef”s knife feels substantive and natural for the hand. It comes very sharp out of the box. I like the half booster design, which allows you to use the entire knife blade, in addition to giving it a modern look. I’ve had the pro-s and decided to upgrade to these knives because of the way it feels and specifically because I disliked the full bolster of the pro-s. The 8” bread knife is great. The knife block has a rich dark color that looks expensive and very ergonomic. For the professional or avid cook, these knives blow away the competition!
Date published: 2021-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect starter block set! I personally loved Pro knives handle, it feels better in my hand and this is what makes this set more beautiful. This block includes all essential knife a chef should have, spare your current steak knife set, there is a place for it..! This is by far the best and the greatest wedding and housewarming gift idea but excellent investment for new kitchen knife set. We do have variety of individual knives to be added later on this block for those empty slots. Its unique curved bolster supports the pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, great for safe cutting and less fatigue. This is easy sharpen knife forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel, Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience.
Date published: 2020-04-20
  • y_2024, m_3, d_17, h_14
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_173, tr_553
  • loc_en_US, sid_38433-108, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Is the 8 inch chefs knife the pro traditional? Or the pro?

Asked by: 1ner
Zwilling Pro Chef's Blade.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-09-11

What kind of wood is the block made from?

Asked by: Stefania
Acacia wood
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-12-16

How is this 7pc set different from the 7pc set that is currently out of stock? They seem to include the same exact items.

Asked by: Cathiwithani
  • y_2024, m_3, d_18, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_38433-108, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product