ZWILLING Pro 7-inch, hollow edge Santoku Knife
Earn 149 points in our free Rewards Program.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Santoku Knife is a Japanese style chef's knife that is perfect for most kitchen tasks. The blade shape lends itself particularly well to chopping and slicing. The hollow, granton edge helps prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Item no. 38408-183
- Country of origin: Germany
- Substance: special formula steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: hollow edge
- Edge finishing: Razor edge
- Manufacturing method: forged
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black matte
- Substance handle: plastic
- Net weight: 0.48 lbs
- Length of product: 12.80 in
- Width of product: 1.65 in
- Height of product: 0.79 in
- Blade length: 7.09 in
- Handle length: 5.31 in
- Handle width: 0.75 in
- Blade width: 0.04 in
- Blade thickness: 0.04 in
Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.
Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.
As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production