Details

ZWILLING Pro 3-inch, Paring knife

$69.99
ZWILLING Pro 3-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 660.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_221, tr_439
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-083, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 101ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-10-cm_4.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4.00 inch","ID":"10-cm_4.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38400-103-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"no-color-8-cm_3.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"3.00 inch","ID":"8-cm_3.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 3.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"38400-083-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
Size: 3.00 inch
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 69 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was redesigned with a broader curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro Paring Knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling and cutting small fruits and vegetables.

• Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
  • POM handle is durable and resiliant
  • SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
  • Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
  • Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
  • Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
  • Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
  • Manufactured in Germany

Specifications

• Item no. 38400-083
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Germany
  • Substance: special formula steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: plastic
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.17 lbs
  • Length of product: 7.68 in
  • Width of product: 0.98 in
  • Height of product: 0.31 in
  • Blade length: 3.15 in
  • Handle length: 4.57 in
  • Handle width: 0.51 in
  • Blade width: 0.04 in
ZWILLING Pro 3-inch, Paring knife
4.9 (660)
Added to basket View basket checkout

USER - FRIENDLY, GERMAN - MADE KNIVES

ZWILLING Pro is our most chef-friendly knife on the market. These versatile knives were designed to support the professional pinch grip for safe and controlled use.

INNOVATIVE BOLSTER

Unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort.

SUPERIOR STEEL

Proudly made in Germany, our specially formulated German stainless steel has been perfected for almost 300 years.

QUALITY PRODUCTION

As the largest manufacturer of knives globally, we own our factories so we can control the quality at every step of production

ZWILLING Pro 3-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 660.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Enjoying my new pairing knife I received this knife as a Christmas gift -- I had requested a good pairing knife, but didn't want too much spent on it. My son found this knife on sale and got it for me. I love it -- it has a good hand-feel, with just the right about of weight. The blade is sharp -- not being to smart, I decided to lightly brush my finger against it in a way none of my other knives would have broken the skin -- this one did. On a more practical note, this knife slides effortlessly through a ripe tomato better than any knife I have owned. I will be taking good care of it and hope to add to the set down the road.
Date published: 2021-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Didn't know what I'd been missing! I received this paring knife from my son for Christmas because I had asked for a new knife. He's one that reviews and studies before purchasing, and this is the one he gave me. I have been using it for 6 months now, and I really never knew what a pleasure it is to have a really good knife! I'm 71 years old and I should have found it before now. But definitely better late than never! I'm very pleased with how it well holds the edge and how easy it is to hold, and the size is perfect for most peeling, slicing, and chopping tasks.
Date published: 2019-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great addition to any set This little three inch parer is the perfect addition to most sets. Generally you get a 4" parer in sets, which is a great knife, don't get me wrong. But for those smaller tasks like peeling an apple or removing blemishes from potatoes, this is great. The Pro line is the best workhorse of a knife out there. You cannot beat a knife that's forged from German steel and made in Germany. It will definitely stay sharp and last a lifetime. The curved bolster is so very comfortable and the three rivet handle has the perfect weight and balance.
Date published: 2020-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4" Paring knife I love this knife. I have the 3" paring also but want another a bit long for some tasks. I am not disappointed.
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by from The worst CS ever and material not as it should b I have had this knife for a while and have noticed a hairline crack in it, Not abused and one of my 4 Z knives. Wrote to company and after 6 weeks received an email that says to ship it for inspection and IF it qualifies, they shall replace in 12 week!!!! No mention if they would return my knife if it does not qualify and seems to be an excuse for just wasting my time and money.;
Date published: 2021-03-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from You need it, you just don’t know it yet! Love the size and quality of this pairing knife, I’m somewhat knew to quality knives so I was a bit hesitant to spend the same amount I could get a whole block set for with some of the cheaper knives.. I could not be happier with my decision. This will be our 3rd Zwilling knife product! The knives comes sharp right out of the package but I will be having it sharpened here at a local knife sharpener in order to get the full potential out of this baby. My wife and I spend more time cooking together ever since we have been using these knives.
Date published: 2022-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible I am about to embark on a continuous series of fundamental and eventually more advanced cooking classes. As such, it was necessary to purchase the requisite products for my new career as "Home Chef". I had been using the same old knives for as long as I can remember but thought I should upgrade now. The Paring Knife (4 inch) sliced through the vegetables with such ease I kicked myself for not buying one sooner. I will continue purchasing your products as they are obviously made with exceptional care and make cooking a pleasure.
Date published: 2021-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Classic Love the traditional rivets in the handle. This knife also has a curved bolster which makes it so easy to grip, and also allows the blade to be sharpened all the way to the end. Full tang and one piece construction keeps it nice and durable, and the life time warranty is just one more reason to add this to the collection. Use it practically every day, is truly an extension of the hand, which is what you want in a good quality parer. Doesn't hurt that it's made by Zwilling, a leader in the cutlery world. Well designed, just like I knew it would be.
Date published: 2020-07-13
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_221, tr_439
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-083, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

WHAT IS THE ANGLE OF THE BLADE EDGE? and can you make a master list for your product lines or put it in the product specs it is AS IMPORTANT as the size and weight!!!!!!

Asked by: gsmdtx
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! And thank you for your feedback. We will certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate team for consideration. Our blade edge angle for all our Western Knives are 15 degrees on each side. Except for Santoku Blades, the blade-edge is 10 degrees on each side. Thank you ZWILLING
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2024-01-30

I just bought this and it doesn't fit in our henckels block. We are not opposed to refreshing the block, do you sell any that it DOES fit in? We were replacing another paring knife from the International collection, but the block is from the German one.

Asked by: MelanieI
Yes, I see where I can find your blocks, I actually own this one, but the knife does not fit in the small section: https://www.zwillingonline.com/35101940.html I don't really need a bunch of steak knife slots. Might it fit into the 11 slot?
Answered by: MelanieI
Date published: 2018-07-26

At its widest point, how tall is the blade from edge to spine?

Asked by: HevyG
The blade measures 0.9" from edge to spine at its widest point.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2017-10-26

I have an older version of this knife that the blade snapped in half. Is this covered under a warranty?

Asked by: Lpowell
Please contact our Warranty Department at (800) 777-4308 or by using the "Contact Us" link below.
Answered by: Zwilling Customer Support
Date published: 2018-07-23

Which sharpener is appropriate for the ZWILLING PRO Knives?

Asked by: MsDebra
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_38400-083, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • questions, product