Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum pump with cap, la mer

Seal in freshness at the press of a button

• Modern, sea-inspired design with a blue accent
  • Automatic vacuum sealing in seconds
  • Long-lasting battery
  • Quiet and compact
  • Prep food ahead, keep it fresh 5X longer
{"la-mer-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"la mer","ID":"la-mer","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color la mer is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36801-324-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-no-size":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"no-size","ID":"no-size","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size no-size is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36801-002-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -22%
$90.00 $69.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -22%
$90.00 $69.99
In Stock MANUFACTURER DIRECT
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Modern Pump is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 96.
  • y_2022, m_8, d_16, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_46, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_36801-324-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 6ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Fresh & Save La Mer vacuum pump is at the heart of the smart storage system by ZWILLING. Featuring a beautiful sea-inspired design, the sleek, quiet vacuum pump extracts the air out of our vacuum containers and bags in just seconds and preserves aromas and vitamins. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been created. The La Mer vacuum pump can be charged using the included USB cord.

With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.

Here’s how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Modern, blue, sea-inspired design with a blue accent
  • Marinate and cook sous vide under vacuum with Fresh & Save
  • Quiet and compact
  • Vacuums in seconds at the push of a button
  • Pump stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been created
  • For use with all bags, containers, and wine sealers in the Fresh & Save system
  • Pump can be charged using the included USB cord
  • Keep food fresh up to 5 times longer – Reduce food waste
  • All ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE pumps and lids are compatible with each other

Specifications

• Item no. 36801-324-0
Characteristics
  • Color: la mer
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: plastic
  • Number of parts: 1
  • Voltage: 110-240 V
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.50 lbs
  • Length of product: 1.73 in
  • Width of product: 1.73 in
  • Height of product: 7.64 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save Vacuum pump with cap, la mer
$90.00 $69.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Fresh and save video slot

ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE- GIVE FOOD A FRESH START!

The FRESH & SAVE vacuum food storage system is revolutionizing how you store your groceries and meals. Our exclusive technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non-vacuum food storage methods. All at the press of a button.

ZWILLING Fresh & Save Modern Pump is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 96.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Money Saving Kitchen Accessory We spend so much money to get the freshest and best produce available. The Fresh and Save pump helps me keep everything fresh so much longer than traditional storage. The pump has a rechargeable battery that will hold its charge for up to two months. It uses a standard micro usb charger. (not included) Order a 14 pack of resealable bags and you'll be on your way to long lasting fruits, vegetables, meats and cheese. It's also great for marinating chicken or beef. There's also a wine sealer you can order that reseals the bottle keeping it as fresh as when it's first opened. So many more containers, both glass and plastic will be available soon.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Vacuum Sealing Convenience! Technology these days never fails to impress and this handheld vacuum sealer is no exception. It's lightweight, sturdy, and does the job quick locking in all the freshness in whatever foods you need. It works for Raw food, Cooked food, frozen fruits, soup and more. The Zwilling Vacuum Seal bags are washable, they keep a tight seal and every bag has a unique QR code that allows you to scan each bag and set expiration dates for each individual bag. It's fantastic and I highly recommend this to anybody that meal preps, Sous Vide, or if you just want to lock in the freshness for your foods as long as possible, buy this product!
Date published: 2022-06-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love using this vacuum pump! This is such a great tool to incorporate in saving my food and keeping it fresh! I have always been so bad about trying to keep leftovers, produce fresh, and then things expire or go bad. I have seen such a huge difference now with using this set. The pump is so small and really easy to store in my small kitchen. The pump does a great job of taking out the air in the containers, bags and wine sealer in this collection. The battery is rechargeable which is nice and has a good charge on it. It also is pretty quiet when using, and you don’t have to hold it down, just press the button and it does the rest. This is something everyone needs to get and incorporate in their daily food prep and saving.
Date published: 2020-04-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from It's ok. I like that it small and easy to use. I also like that a can store it anywhere. I don't like that it's has no way of collecting fluids, I used it on some beets and some of the fluids came out in my pump. Now my pump won't hold a charge. Hopefully I can get it replaced.
Date published: 2020-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Zwilling Vacuum Pump I purchased the product after a demonstration at Costco by “Anna”. I just brought a bunch of greens for thanksgiving, blanched them a vacuumed packed them for freezing. Easy Breazy. The Pump is fabulous and I loved that it takes up no real estate on my counters in my tiny kitchen.
Date published: 2020-10-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome food saving system!! The new Fresh and Save system from Zwilling is fast becoming my favorite tool in my kitchen. The pump can either be purchased in a kit with bags and glass containers or alone along with the bag sets or containers. Light weight, compact and rechargeable this pump will change how you cook and purchase food. Keeps food fresh 5 times longer in the refrigerator and freezer. System comes with an app to help you track your sealed food with expiration dates and locations. An excellent addition to a home or professional kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Innovative!!! This tool is so great, and even fun to use! I find myself deliberately looking for what I can seal next! But honestly, this pump does an amazing taking out all of the air and keeping food fresh! Its cordless design makes it so easy to use and store. I also love how I do not have to hold down the button during the vacuuming process. With this quarantine changing my shopping habits, this item is truly a must-have so be sure to get the accompanying bags and containers as well! A HUGE money saver!
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quick! Snatch this best-seller up before it's gone again! This awesome vacuum pump keeps a long charge and powerfully seals in freshness with your Fresh & Save containers/bags. Easy to use and compact enough to store, this pump will make a difference in how you store and keep food fresh!
Date published: 2020-04-24
  • y_2022, m_8, d_16, h_20
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_46, tr_50
  • loc_en_US, sid_36801-324-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • reviews, product

What are the main differences between the 2 pumps?

Asked by: DaniHis
The La Mer is Modern, sea-inspired design with a blue accent. Both work the same.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2022-06-20

can this be used with liquids like marinades or soups in bags? thanks btw, i still have Zwilling kitchen knives that my parents bought for our restaurant in Germany almost 60 years ago. i love the quality!

Asked by: hanni
Yes, with our Fresh & Save system you can refrigerate, Marinate, and cook sous vide or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags. Thank you for sharing your family’s wonderful Zwilling experience!
Date published: 2022-05-09

Can the vacuum pump continuously be plugged in / sit on the charger, or should it be charged and then disconnected from the charger?

Asked by: Andras
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! We are sorry we do not recommend leaving the Pump in the charger once charged. Thank you Zwilling!
Date published: 2021-10-20

How many times can you use the vacuum plastic bags before they can no longer stay sealed?  The FoodSaver bags I have don't last very long.

Asked by: SFXMan
BPA free vacuum bags are reusable – eco-friendly, this depends on the usage.
Date published: 2021-10-17

How does it do with bags with liquid? I’m definitely tempted, but wondering if it can handle bags with liquids... 

Asked by: Kckc
Yes, the set comes with a Liquid Barrier. We have videos on how to marinate meats
Date published: 2021-04-07

How do you clean the pump? It now has a horrible smell and I don't know how to clean it. I don't see any parts that can be taken apart.

Asked by: acclimbs
For light cleaning, simply wipe the vacuum pump with a damp cloth. The silicone attachment can be removed and cleaned under running water. If you should need further assistance, please visit our warranty page at https://www.zwilling.com/us/warranty.html, you will find full instructions on how to go about resolving any warranty concerns that you may have. You can also email us at hello@zwillingus.com adding Bazaarvoice Question to the subject slot and any of our agents be happy to assist you.
Date published: 2022-05-01

Can you use it with other containers besides Zwillings?

Asked by: Dan_B
I'm sorry, no. It is only for use with Zwilling products.
Date published: 2021-03-04

Hello, From product description: "Pump stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been created" What quantity of pressure (in atm, Pascals, torr, barr or psi) does the device consider a sufficient vacuum? For example, 0.1atm? Thank you

Asked by: John John John
Between -400mb and -450mb (“negative 400 millibars to negative 450 millibars”).
Date published: 2021-02-10
  • y_2022, m_8, d_17, h_20CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.32
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_36801-324-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • questions, product