Details

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 2-pc Large Vacuum Container, glass, grey

Vacuum Store In Durable Glass Containers

• Prep food ahead, keep it fresh 5X longer
  • Nestable and stackable for easy storage
  • Ovenproof borosilicate glass
  • Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe (no freezer burn!)
{"grey-l-/-2-pcs_2-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"2-pc","ID":"l-/-2-pcs_2-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 2-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"36803-320-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • grey

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -25%
$80.00 $59.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -25%
$80.00 $59.99
In Stock Free standard shipping for orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 2-pc Glass Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container - Large is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4811.
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1898, tr_2913
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-320, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 122ms
  • reviews, product

Description

The Fresh & Save vacuum containers are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. This set of 2 borosilicate glass containers is nestable and freezer, microwave (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe. The glass containers are ovenproof (without lid) and double as beautiful serving pieces at the table. These large containers are roomy enough so that you can store an entire leftover dinner.

With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.

Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.

• Set includes 2 large, durable glass vacuum containers
  • Containers temperature resistant from 0°F to 356°F
  • Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
  • All container sizes are nestable for easy storage
  • Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal
  • Expert German engineering
  • Doubles as a serving dish at the table
  • Materials: BPA-free, borosilicate glass (base), plastic (lid), silicone (valve, seal)

Specifications

• Item no. 36803-320
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: China
  • Heat resistance: 356.00 F
  • Cold resistance: -4.00 F
  • Substance: glass
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Microwave-safe: Yes
  • Freezer-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
  • Number of parts: 2
  • Voltage: n/a
Measurements
  • Net weight: 5.56 lbs
  • Length of product: 8.39 in
  • Width of product: 5.63 in
  • Height of product: 5.00 in
ZWILLING Fresh & Save 2-pc Large Vacuum Container, glass, grey
$80.00 $59.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Fresh and save video slot

ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE- GIVE FOOD A FRESH START!

The FRESH & SAVE vacuum food storage system is revolutionizing how you store your groceries and meals. Our exclusive technology preserves flavors and nutrients, prevents freezer burn, and keeps food fresh up to 5 times longer than non-vacuum food storage methods. All at the press of a button.

ZWILLING Fresh & Save 2-pc Glass Airtight Food Storage Container, Meal Prep Container - Large is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4811.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New favorite kitchen electrics This is such a great tool to incorporate in saving my food and keeping it fresh! I have always been so bad about trying to keep leftovers and produce fresh, and they end up expiring or go bad. I have seen such a huge difference now in my food saving efforts with using this set. The vacuum pump is compact and really easy to store in my small kitchen. The containers and bags do such a great job keeping air out. I love the app and how it keeps track of what I’ve saved. It's nice to have a much better method of keeping track of my food and not waste it. This is something everyone needs to get and incorporate in their daily food prep and saving.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Dream set - while it lasted I’ve been loving the entire glass vaccum starter set. It definitely keeps your produce and left overs fresher longer. But be careful after roughly 3- 4 days your strawberries remain firm but start having a fermenting taste. I honestly prefer the containers to the plastic bags mainly because the bags are a hustle to clean and reuse. Unfortunately my love affair with this set came to a screeching halt after the vacuum sucked the marinade from the bag and now it inoperable. Only reason I’m not recommending it is the realization that once the vacuum breaks down all the containers and bags are useless.
Date published: 2021-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Solid engineering, better than competition, pricey Valve and design and reliability of seal are great, could be thicker gauge. Each package of (expensive) bags includes a crimper tool and a clever device to make sealing bags with liquids less problematic than other brands. In general a better implementation than most, and the large size bags are large enough for a lasagna pan to fit. Over all the cost is the only real limiting factor, though they are said to be dishwasher safe. By the way, the somewhat less costly (and less well made, with worse seals) FreshSaver bags all work fine with the Zwinning pump, better in fact than with a FreshSaver device.
Date published: 2020-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Money Saving Kitchen Accessory We spend so much money to get the freshest and best produce available. The Fresh and Save pump helps me keep everything fresh so much longer than traditional storage. The pump has a rechargeable battery that will hold its charge for up to two months. It uses a standard micro usb charger. (not included) Order a 14 pack of resealable bags and you'll be on your way to long lasting fruits, vegetables, meats and cheese. It's also great for marinating chicken or beef. There's also a wine sealer you can order that reseals the bottle keeping it as fresh as when it's first opened. So many more containers, both glass and plastic will be available soon.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is one of the hottest items to date! The amazing vacuum set keeps food fresher up to five times longer. Use the bags for sous vide, marinate anything or freeze your extra soup and stock for months on end. Plus, downloading the Zwilling culinary world app will allow you to monitor the food you store in your bags and containers and when you need to eat it by. I have especially been impressed with how long my fresh herbs have lasted in these bags. I've found that hand-washing is much more friendly towards the bags specifically but the glass containers can take the heat of the dishwasher just fine!
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Worst purchase ever !!! I tried multiple times to call the company and let them know that the 3 sets I bought from Costco for over $450!!!!! Is a pile of crap !!! The large containers do not hold the suction !!! And some of the small ones too !! The first time I used I was happy and then I saw that the containers especially the large ones don’t keep the food as they promised !!! I tried and spent over 3 hours through my attempts to get a hold of them and ZERO!!! No answer just recorded message , I will return them for a full refund after they failed to answer and address my issues . This could have been a good buy but the company product support and addressing issues is the worst !!
Date published: 2021-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Next Gen must have!! I use this sealer every day!! it is so sleek and quiet. The bags hold up for many uses and wash and dry nicely. I do not put them in the dishwasher. I hand wash with soap and invert over my dish rack. the glass containers are perfect for leftovers and dinner prep. I take one to work with me and pop it in the microwave. Not the lid!! I have been looking for a solution to keeping my herbs fresh. this is the answer. I've had my parsley and cilantro in a sealed bag for three weeks. It's as fresh as ever!! This is a winner!! Get rid of all that excess plastic!!
Date published: 2020-03-26
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Missing one key feature The vacuum containers work as advertised and I'm overall pleased with them as long as I'm not transporting them at all. The issue is that when traveling (going to work, etc) the only thing that keeps the lid on is the vacuum seal. Once the seal is broken (to eat your lunch) there is no way to latch the lid back onto the container so that you can bring it back home to wash it. Unless you also brought the vacuum sealer with you, that is. Besides this rather large design flaw, I love them overall, I'll just need to find an alternative dish to use as a dish that travels.
Date published: 2020-12-30
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1898, tr_2913
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-320, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 9ms
  • reviews, product

Why can't I post a review here? The site seems to be broken

Asked by: firmi
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with posting your review. Please try going to the page on zwilling.com Under “Add to Basket” you will see WRITE A REVIEW. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-27

what is actual volume of glass containers?

Asked by: Potential Customer
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Measurements of the Containers are: Large: 2.11 qt Medium: 0.95 qt Small: 0.37 qt Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-09-22

What are the dimensions of bags: small, medium and large?

Asked by: HD727
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING! Here are the measurements for our Fresh & Save Vacuum Sealer Bags Large: L 19.29”, W 11.81”, H 0.39” Medium: L 13.7”, W 9.84”, H 0.39” Small: L9.06”, W 7.87”, H 0.39” Thank you Regards, Zwilling
Date published: 2021-07-20

We need a replacement sealer for one of our lids already - can we purchase just those?  The lid and glass container are fine.  Thank you

Asked by: mvflmjd
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your ZWILLING FRESH & SAVE Vacuum Container Sealer. We will email you directly with assistance. Regards, ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-09-01

One of my lids got a crack and will not seal properly. Is it possible to buy just a replacement lid instead of a new bowl AND lid?

Asked by: SandiB26
Thank you, I will email directly assistance this matter.
Date published: 2021-09-01

Can the lids be placed in the dishwasher? 

Asked by: Jo58
Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe (no freezer burn!)
Date published: 2021-05-11

How many times can you use the vacuum plastic bags before they can no longer stay sealed?  The FoodSaver bags I have don't last very long.

Asked by: SFXMan
BPA free vacuum bags are reusable – eco-friendly, this depends on the usage.
Date published: 2021-10-17

How do I get more Liquid barrier attachments? I need more than one per 10 bags but it seems I cannot buy these separately. I also found the Fresh Bag assorted set did not come with any liquid barriers.

Asked by: SoCal2021
I’m very sorry to hear that you have not received your Zwilling Fresh & Save Liquid barrier. I will email directly.
Date published: 2021-04-30
  • y_2021, m_10, d_19, h_18CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_36
  • loc_en_US, sid_36803-320, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
  • questions, product