Details

ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender Jar with Drinking Lid and Vacuum Lid - Black

$39.99
ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender Jar with Drinking Lid and Vacuum Lid - Black is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 25.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_53999-012-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 138ms
  • reviews, product
{"black-550-ml_18.50-oz":{"color":{"displayName":"black matte","ID":"black","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color black matte is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18.50 oz","ID":"550-ml_18.50-oz","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18.50 oz is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53999-012-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true},"white-550-ml_18.50-oz":{"color":{"displayName":"white","ID":"white","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color white is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"18.50 oz","ID":"550-ml_18.50-oz","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 18.50 oz is not available for this combination"},"productId":"53999-000-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 39 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

• 550 ml BPA-free Tritan jar with To-Go drinking lid and additional vacuum lid
  • Vacuum lid helps to keep smoothies, sauces and dips longer fresh
  • Suitable for use with ZWILLING ENFINIGY Personal Blender
  • For vacuum function: vacuum pump required - available separately

Specifications

• Item no. 53999-012-0
Characteristics
  • Color: black matte
  • Country of origin: China
  • Substance: tritan
  • Safety Shut Off: Yes
  • Accessories: Drinking lid, Tritan Jar, Vacuum lid
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.88 lbs
  • Capacity: 0.58 qt
  • Length of product: 3.46 in
  • Width of product: 3.46 in
  • Height of product: 9.37 in
ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender Jar with Drinking Lid and Vacuum Lid - Black
4.4 (25)
Added to basket View basket checkout
ZWILLING Enfinigy Personal Blender Jar with Drinking Lid and Vacuum Lid - Black is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 25.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great durable cup, lid not so much The cup is great and durable. We use it almost everyday and it can hold its own. The lid on the other hand has broken on us twice (thus the reasoning for 4 stars).
Date published: 2021-04-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Yes for blender not for the lid The blender itself is great. I bought one for home then loved it so much I bought another one for work. Work of art blender. I strongly recommend. The lid that comes with the jar is not durable. The little button to bush open the lid broke on me just the second week I used it. I don’t want to order another lid because it cost a lot of money just for the lid.
Date published: 2021-08-01
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Wish it came with the blade attachment as well. This really should come with a blade attachment as well. I can’t seem to find any way to get just a blade to add as well. I need two sets. Other similar products make that easy. It’s better then nothing, but does NOT have the blade.
Date published: 2021-04-13
Rated 3 out of 5 by from New Lid Neede I love the blender and use it everyday since I received it for Christmas however the lock on my drink lid broke. I’m looking for a new lid. Without the locking lid the blender jar is useless to travel with.
Date published: 2021-04-16
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Broken Lid It was definitely nice to finally have an extra jar. However like some of the other reviews, the lid broke on me within a couple of weeks. A plastic piece completely broke off and the spring popped out.
Date published: 2021-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Personal Blender Cup and Lid I absolutely love this cup and lid. It has a lock on it and is the best smoothie lid I’ve ever had. I love Zwilling! Great customer service and even better products!!! Must buy!
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Product! I tried 5 different blenders and this was the quietest and efficient of all of them! Being able to buy an extra jar made it PERFECT!!!
Date published: 2022-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Wonderful personal blender! I like the size of the jar as I make smoothies only for myself. The first smoothie was excellent and perfectly blended.
Date published: 2024-03-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_16
  • loc_en_US, sid_53999-012-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product

How / where can I order a replacement drinking lid for the personal blender jar? As others have noted, the plastic lock is not very sturdy and mine has broken. Without the lid, the jar is pretty useless. Thanks?

Asked by: Dave723
Thank you for contacting Zwilling! And thank you for your feedback we will forward your concerns to our Quality Control Dept. We are so sorry to hear that your ZWILLING ENFINIGY Personal Blender Jar Lid has broken. We will email you directly with assistance! Regards, Zwilling
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2021-06-28
  • y_2024, m_3, d_26, h_6CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_53999-012-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 142ms
  • questions, product