Details

Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch, Chef's Knife

$74.99
Promotion Details From 04/12/24 to 04/22/24 at 11:59 pm PST spend $200 or more and receive a free gift while supplies last (a $100 value). Gift card purchases do not contribute to the $200 threshold and are not eligible for inclusion. Cannot be combined with other offers or coupon codes. Valid at ZWILLING.com/us only. Other exclusions may apply.
Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 208.
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_63, tr_145
  • loc_en_US, sid_17041-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 102ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17041-201-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 74 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Introducing Classic Precision: The NEW Classic Knife Line from HENCKELS. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Cut with confidence, with this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
  • Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 17041-201
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: fine edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 0.67 in
  • Height of product: 1.77 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.51 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch, Chef's Knife
4.9 (208)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Classic Precision Cutlery

HENCKELS Classic Precision Knife Series

Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 208.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable to hold and sharp I absolutely love this knife. I love the Soft satin like finish of the handle and it feels comfortable in my hand. It’s also super sturdy and I can feel it’s made of great materials. I’ve had it for about 2.5 months and I’m starting to notice some dulling and I also notice slight ridges on the edge of the knife. It still cuts well, but it’s a little concerning to me and I’m hoping it won’t get worse. Other than that, I do still love how it cuts and I feel more efficient in my food prep. I had a Cutco knife for the past 20 years that has held up well, however it was extremely dull. So getting this knife was a breath of fresh air.
Date published: 2021-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great all purpose knife I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife you want to grab and use in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a chef, this is a great all purpose knife, where you can slice, chop, mince with ease. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a knife that is perfect for starting your own knife collection or looking for a good knife at a great price.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kitchen Work Horse The 8" chef knife is the go-to knife for many chefs and home cooks. Its curved, long blade is ideal for chopping fruits and vegetables, and can also slice nicely through a roast. This knife is a similar quality to the knives made in Germany, at a fraction of the cost. It's forged from high carbon, German steel which guarantees incredible edge retention. The fine edge blades are sharpened to an edge angle that closely matches Asian knives making them incredibly sharp. The three rivet handle has the perfect weight and balance, plus it is extremely durable.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing and versatile knife After using a lower quality knife set from another brand for years, I was gifted this Henckels 8 in. chef's knife and am truly amazed at the difference. I never realized how dull my old knives were until using this one. It is very sharp and the handle has a comfortable grip. It makes cutting just about everything so much easier. I like this knife so much that I've already ordered the paring and santoku knives from this collection. You get what you pay for definitely applies to this knife set. I highly recommend!
Date published: 2022-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Incredible Home Chef Upgrade Just received this beauty as an anniversary gift and could not be more excited. Already used and am in love! Comfortable, sharp, and made me much more efficient! Can’t wait to hone my home chef skills with this!
Date published: 2020-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Best knife I've ever had I have been doing a lot of from scratch cooking over the last year and a half. It was time to move up in quality. Knife fits my hand nicely.
Date published: 2021-06-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Feel great ergonomically Comfortable and ergonomic. The cut for price was solid, but didn’t wow me. Solid overall investment
Date published: 2021-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Henckels 1895 collection Best knife I’ve ever used had for a few months and still sharp as ever
Date published: 2021-07-25
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_63, tr_145
  • loc_en_US, sid_17041-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product

What is the difference between Henckels Classic and Henckels Classic Percussion?

Asked by: Inquiring
  • y_2024, m_4, d_18, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.41
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestions, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_17041-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 101ms
  • questions, product