Details

Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch, Chef's knife

{"no-color-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17041-201-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color

Promotions

YOU SAVE: -40%
$117.50 $69.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
Please enter a valid email address.
We saved your request. Hopefully you will hear from us soon.
YOU SAVE: -40%
$117.50 $69.99
Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 102.
  • y_2021, m_7, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_77
  • loc_en_US, sid_17041-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 103ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17041-201
Characteristics
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.61 lbs
  • Length of product: 13.39 in
  • Width of product: 0.71 in
  • Height of product: 1.81 in
  • Blade length: 7.87 in
  • Handle length: 5.51 in
  • Handle width: 0.71 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch, Chef's knife
$117.50 $69.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Classic Precision 8-inch Chef's Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 102.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable to hold and sharp I absolutely love this knife. I love the Soft satin like finish of the handle and it feels comfortable in my hand. It’s also super sturdy and I can feel it’s made of great materials. I’ve had it for about 2.5 months and I’m starting to notice some dulling and I also notice slight ridges on the edge of the knife. It still cuts well, but it’s a little concerning to me and I’m hoping it won’t get worse. Other than that, I do still love how it cuts and I feel more efficient in my food prep. I had a Cutco knife for the past 20 years that has held up well, however it was extremely dull. So getting this knife was a breath of fresh air.
Date published: 2021-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great all purpose knife I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife you want to grab and use in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a chef, this is a great all purpose knife, where you can slice, chop, mince with ease. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a knife that is perfect for starting your own knife collection or looking for a good knife at a great price.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Kitchen Work Horse The 8" chef knife is the go-to knife for many chefs and home cooks. Its curved, long blade is ideal for chopping fruits and vegetables, and can also slice nicely through a roast. This knife is a similar quality to the knives made in Germany, at a fraction of the cost. It's forged from high carbon, German steel which guarantees incredible edge retention. The fine edge blades are sharpened to an edge angle that closely matches Asian knives making them incredibly sharp. The three rivet handle has the perfect weight and balance, plus it is extremely durable.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from excellent The classic percision line is a traditional western style blade that is a little thinner and lighter than a conventional German- Western blade. This 8" chef knife is super sharp, durable and well balanced. This is the knife you will use for most of your chopping and slicing. I love the width and shape of this blade. The full bolster adds balance and is a perfect spot for your grip. The classic three rivet handle is comfortable to hold.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The 8" Chef knife is the work horse in the kitchen and it should feel great in your hand, perform well and be your go to knife. Made from high quality German steel this 8" chef is well balanced with a classic 3 rivet handle, full bolster, full tang, acute edge angle with a beautiful satin finish. Whether you are a home cook or a professional this is a great knife to have in your kitchen.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great multi use kitchen knife Love the weight and feel. Great for chopping and slicing.
Date published: 2021-07-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great versatile knife I purchased the Henckels 1895 collection 8” Chef’s Knife and it is a great knife. My husband had been wanting a good quality knife and this fits the bill. It’s great for everyday chopping and slicing. Having a good sharp knife is a key part of a kitchen. Would highly recommend for a great knife at a reasonable price for your home kitchen.
Date published: 2020-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Starting Out This is the first knife I have purchased for myself. The weight of the knife is comfortable, just what I was looking for. The grip of the handle fits my small hands better than most on the market currently due to it's slim design. I have only used the knife a few times now and it has worked just as intended. Overall a great knife so far.
Date published: 2020-11-19
  • y_2021, m_7, d_22, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_25, tr_77
  • loc_en_US, sid_17041-201, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;