Details

Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, Hollow groundSantoku

{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17047-181-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
N/A
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
N/A
Henckels Classic Precision 18-cm_7.00-inch 7-inch, Hollow groundSantoku no-color is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
  • y_2020, m_11, d_23, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_17047-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 147ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17047-181
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Hollow ground
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
Measurements
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 4.92 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, Hollow groundSantoku
N/A
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Classic Precision 18-cm_7.00-inch 7-inch, Hollow groundSantoku no-color is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 13.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A great Santoku knife I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife you want to grab and use in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a santoku, this is a great all purpose knife, where you can slice, chop, mince with ease thanks to the hollow edge of the blade. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a knife you’ll want to reach for to use regularly.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from well made blade The Henckels name has always meant quality to me and that holds true here. The forged German steel and Spanish construction make a great blade that is strong, sharp and easy to maintain. The handle is well balanced and comfortable in my hand. The slim blade profile makes thin accurate cuts and slices. It make quick work of all my veggie and herb prep and is great for slicing meat.
Date published: 2020-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Virtuous The classic percision line is a traditional western style blade that is a little thinner and lighter than a conventional German- Western blade. This Santoku, Asian,style knife is super sharp, durable. The dimples on the blade allow for an easy release of food.The half bolster enables the full use and sharpening of the blade. The classic three rivet handle is comfortable to hold.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from For chopping, mincing and slicing, I like to turn to this santoku knife from Henckels. It has a comfortable, ergonomic handle that shows the forged steel running all the way through for durability and balance. And the German steel blade is incredibly sharp with hollow edge divets helping guide food off the knife while cutting.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife is from German stainless steel and forged from one piece of steel making it durable and sharp. The knife has hollow edges so that the food moves away from the blade while cutting, making your prep job more efficient. Handle is comfortable and easy to grip.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This great Japanese knife is perfect for all your chopping and dicing needs, always stay sharp and comfortable to hold
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good for chopping Very sharp and good for chopping but so light it’s not as versatile as other knives. Looks beautiful.
Date published: 2020-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4th knife from Henckel’s Love Henckel knives! This is my 4th one and can’t wait to use it. I won’t buy any other brand.
Date published: 2020-07-29
  • y_2020, m_11, d_23, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_11
  • loc_en_US, sid_17047-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 135ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;