Details

Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, hollow edge Rocking Santoku

$74.99
Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 14.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_17059-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 125ms
  • reviews, product
{"no-color-18-cm_7.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"7.00 inch","ID":"18-cm_7.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 7.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17059-181-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 74 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

Introducing Classic Precision: The NEW Classic Knife Line from HENCKELS. High-quality German stainless steel strengthens this durable, Spanish-made knife that features a razor-sharp blade. Ideal for everyday use, these satin-finished blades are conveniently dishwasher safe. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, Classic Precision knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the rounded spine and curved triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Cut with confidence, with this essential kitchen cutlery by the leader in value-driven knives since 1895.

• Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
  • Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
  • Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
  • Rounded spine provides balance and comfort
  • Ergonomic, curved triple-rivet handle encourages tireless cutting
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Spain

Specifications

• Item no. 17059-181
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: hollow edge
  • Edge finishing: Razor edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
  • Colour handle: black matte
  • Substance handle: POM
Measurements
  • Net weight: 0.39 lbs
  • Length of product: 12.40 in
  • Width of product: 0.63 in
  • Blade length: 7.09 in
  • Handle length: 5.31 in
  • Handle width: 0.63 in
  • Blade width: 0.08 in
  • Blade thickness: 0.08 in
Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch, hollow edge Rocking Santoku
4.7 (14)
Added to basket View basket checkout
HENCKELS Classic Precision Cutlery

HENCKELS Classic Precision Knife Series

Henckels Classic Precision 7-inch Hollow Edge Rocking Santoku Knife is rated 4.7 out of 5 by 14.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great rocking santoku I really like the Classic Precision collection, an upgraded version of its predecessor the Classic, this a knife you want to grab and use in your kitchen. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a rocking santoku, this is a great all purpose knife, where you can slice, chop, mince with ease thanks to the curvature of the blade. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel, this is a knife that is perfect for starting your own knife collection or looking for a good knife at a great price.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Premium Quality/Value Priced The Classic Precision line is an upgrade that includes a sharper blade, more closely resembling the Asian knives, plus much smoother edges. It is an amazing line of knives that closely mirror the knives made in Germany. They're made from a high carbon, German steel, the use a similar forging process, plus they have that durable, three rivet handle that is so incredibly comfortable and perfectly weighted. If you love the German knives but your budget doesn't allow, this is the perfect substitute. You won't be disappointed! I love the rocking Santoku! It has an incredible sharp blade that is curved making it easy to chop or rock while cutting your fruits and vegetables. It could do 90% of your chopping.
Date published: 2020-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from hybrid - versatile The rocking Santoku knife is a versatile knife designed for rocking and chopping. This knife is perfect for percision slicing, dicing and mincing. I like to use this knife when I amd chopping piles of fresh herbs and vegetables. The wide blade style acts like a scoop! The knife is extremely sharp, durable and well balanced. I like the curved bolster for complete use and sharpening of the blade. Classic three rivet handle is very comfortable to hold.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This is a great knife fo the value! A rocking santoku is a cross between a chef and a santoku with the attributes of both blades. Rocks like a chef with hollows that keep food from sticking to the blade. The Classic Precision knives are made from German steel in Spain, have a full tang and bolster, an acute angle edge, are well balanced, feel great in the hand and will stay sharp for a very long time with proper care and maintanance.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This awesome rocking santoku from Henckels is a lot of fun to use during meal prep. The blade shape allows for more range of motion and several cutting styles. The ergonomic handle provides comfort and balance in the grip while the razor sharp blade effortlessly cuts food. This knife is forged with a full tang so it's extremely durable and will last a lifetime in the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Slick, sharp knife! Did a lot of research before selecting this knife. Wanted the dimples, a rocking blade, a smaller blade than my chef’s knife and a handle style to match the original Henckels set I’ve been using for 20+ yrs. Used it tonight on some tri-tip, sliced it so thin you could read the news paper thru it. Oh, many of you may not know what a news paper is… LOL
Date published: 2023-06-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This knife is made in Spain from high quality German stainless steel. It has a fully forged construction that is durable for a lifetime. The knife has hollow edges to help move food away from the blade as you cut, making your prep time more efficient. Handle is comfortable and easy to grip.
Date published: 2020-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Rocking Santoku Did a lot of research before selecting this knife. Wanted the dimples, a rocking blade, a smaller blade than my chef’s knife and a handle style to match the original Henckels set I’ve been using for 25+ yrs. Excited to try this newest addition to my collection!
Date published: 2022-12-25
  • y_2024, m_3, d_27, h_9
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_13
  • loc_en_US, sid_17059-181, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 128ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;