Details

Henckels Classic Precision 4-inch, Paring knife

{"no-color-10-cm_4.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"no-color","ID":"no-color","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"unselectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color no-color is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"4.00 inch","ID":"10-cm_4.00-inch","isSelectable":false,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"unselectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 4.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"17040-101-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":false}}
Variations
  • no-color
YOU SAVE: -41%
$67.50 $39.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

This item is currently not available.

This item is out of stock
As soon as it's available again, you will receive an e-mail from us.
This field is required.
Your request has been saved. We'll notify you when it's available again.
YOU SAVE: -41%
$67.50 $39.99
Henckels Classic Precision 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 53.
  • y_2021, m_3, d_1, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_44
  • loc_en_US, sid_17040-101, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 126ms
  • reviews, product

Specifications

• Item no. 17040-101
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Spain
  • Substance: Stainless steel
  • Type of handle: exposed tang
  • Type of edge: Fine Edge
  • Edge finishing: V-edge
  • Manufacturing method: forged
  • Blade hardness (HRC): 54-56 HRC
Measurements
  • Blade length: 3.94 in
  • Handle length: 4.33 in
  • Handle width: 0.51 in
Henckels Classic Precision 4-inch, Paring knife
$67.50 $39.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Henckels Classic Precision 4-inch Paring Knife is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 53.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect Parer This is an essential knife used for peeling apples, paring potatoes or doing an "in-hand" tasks. This knife is a similar quality to the knives made in Germany, at a fraction of the cost. It's forged from high carbon, German steel which guarantees incredible edge retention. The fine edge blades are sharpened to an edge angle that closely matches Asian knives making them incredibly sharp. The three rivet handle has the perfect weight and balance, plus it is extremely durable.
Date published: 2020-06-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I am lucky to have several paring knives to choose from and I always seem to pick this one. I like how it feels secure and light in my hand and the narrow blade skims off the peel of an apple easily. Made from high quality German steel these knives are well balanced with a classic 3 rivet handle, full bolster, full tang, acute edge angle with a beautiful satin finish. Whether you are a home cook or a professional this is a great knife to have in your kitchen.
Date published: 2020-05-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect parer The classic percision line is a traditional western style blade that is a little thinner and lighter than a conventional German- Western blade. This 4" paring knife is super sharp, durable and well balanced. I like to use this knife for slicing and peeling small fruits and vegetables. Perfect for mincing garlic and ginger. The full bolster adds balance and is a perfect spot for your grip. The classic three rivet handle is comfortable to hold.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great paring knife! This is a great parer. The silky smooth texture of the handle contours really well into the palm of your hand, giving you a comfortable grip while you use this knife. With the blade being a parer, this is a great knife for peeling, doing detail work with your fruits and veggies. A great forged knife made out of high carbon stainless steel and it’s a great price point.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a really nice go-to paring knife to have in the kitchen. It has a great weight and balance and boasts superior German quality. The ergonomic, three-rivet handle is comfortable to grip along with the short but full bolster for optimal control while cutting. The durable blade stays super sharp for a long time, making it easy to tackle smaller prep tasks.
Date published: 2020-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Every kitchen needs a great paring knife and this one fits the bill. The knife is made from German stainless steel so durable for the long haul. Handle is smooth and fits comfortable into any hand, giving you complete control. The blade is narrow making detail work easy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable to use Parer This is a very comfortable knife to use for peeling fruits and vegetables. It's well balanced and the handle provides a nice, secure grip. I'm looking forward to a lifetime of use from this knife as it's made from high quality German steel.
Date published: 2021-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality matters After having two of my kitchen knives break at the handle, I decided it was time to go for quality. The Henkel brand is known fir its high quality and durability! I look forward to years of easy cutting and excellent wear from my new tool!
Date published: 2021-01-21
  • y_2021, m_3, d_1, h_17
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_9, tr_44
  • loc_en_US, sid_17040-101, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 107ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;