467.00 $299.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -36%
467.00 $299.99
In Stock Free Shipping for Orders over $59
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 21.
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 171ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Made in Italy, Ballarini infuses the rich tradition of Italian cuisine into easy-to-use pans for everyday cooking. The exceptional, PFOA-free nonstick coating boasts quick release - preventing your food from sticking at high heat. Extremely resistant to scratches and chips, the PFOA-free coating lengthens the lifespan of your pan. The easy-to-clean surface ensures that no time is wasted on washing and more time can be spent on cooking. Ballarini's innovative Thermopoint heat-sensitive handle turns red when hot and green when cool. This lets you know when the pan's temperature is just right for cooking - preventing unnecessary overheating or undercooking - and properly cooled off for cleaning. Made from the most pure aluminum in the industry, the stir-fry pan's cold forged body heats up rapidly and evenly with no hot spots. Three times more energy efficient than cast iron, aluminum is also wonderfully light, eliminating any arm strain. The ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip for maximum control and stays cool when cooking over high heat. With Ballarini, experience the ease of nonstick expertise.
  • Ultra thick cold forged aluminum body ensures efficient heating spread uniformly across the entire pan's surface
  • Triple-layer KERAVIS PLUS nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles, boasting quick release and perfect browning
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • PFOA-free, scratch resistant nonstick coating is safe to use with metal utensils and requires less oil for healthier cooking
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75001-638
Characteristics
  • Color: no-color
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Number of parts: 10
Measurements
  • Net weight: 18.60 lbs
BALLARINI Como 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set
$467.00 $299.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Como Forged Aluminum 10-pc Nonstick Cookware Set is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 21.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from #1 selling non stick in Italy Ballarini is the favorite non stick cookware in Italy; a country known for its spending lots of time in the kitchen! These pans have amazing non stick and it browns beautifully; not all non stick browns. It is very thick aluminum, one of the best heat conductors, but is light enough for anyone to carry. The glass lids are perfect, making cooking so much more efficient. The molded plastic handles stay cool to the touch but can go into the oven.
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set! Exceptional Value! I really love this line. It is much more than I expected (Note: I'm generally not a non-stick pan user; but my husband is. He likes anything that is easy to clean up). And this set is an incredible value. This is a non-stick coating built to last. I have been using this one for months. It is a traditional coating, applied in 3 layers to a surface that's been roughed up so it stays on. So no matter what my husband does to it, it's still not sticking! Browns nicely. Takes the contact of metal, wooden and silicone tools (although I strongly recommend wood and silicone, even nylon, over metal). The thicker, forged aluminum takes up the heat evenly. No hot spots when I saute vegetables, pan fry chicken. Cleans up easily. I'm also getting to like the Thermopoint indicator. I usually use the water droplets, but the dot that turns red when it's time to cook is spot on.
Date published: 2020-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Metal utensil safe and free of toxins! When I used my Ballarini cookware I was amazed at how easily everything released and at how easy clean up was. So many pots and pans have handles that get hot and it's so annoying to have to look for a pot holder but these stay cool and are comfortable as well. These are also lightweight so when transferring your pot or emptying contents they are easy to maneuver.
Date published: 2020-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great lightweight nonstick set The nonstick on these pans is impressive! The cookware pieces in the Como collection are super lightweight which is great if you are making a lot of food. One of my favorite things about the collection is the Thermopoint dot on the handles, it changes colors for heat and cool; super helpful while you’re prepping or waiting to clean the pieces. Great cookware and it’s made in Italy!
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great set and at a great value. All the great sizes in this set and 3 fry pans make this a nice bridal gift as well as for those starting out on their own. The Thermopoint heat indicator in the handle is great for beginning cooks as well as a good visual reminder if you have many tasks going on at once. The coating has a good release and is super easy to clean.
Date published: 2020-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from This lightweight but durable set from Ballarini is an awesome nonstick option. It contains all of the essential cookware pieces with a nonstick coating that will easily release food and make clean up a breeze. Some pieces also have the thermo-point light on the handles indicating when the pan is hot enough to cook on and cool enough to wash.
Date published: 2020-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Lightweight and best non-stick cookware This set of cookware is so great because it is lightweight to make it easy to move around and this is a great non-stick surface. The handles are great because they are made out of plastic so I can grab it because they stay cool. The lids are made of glass so they make it easy to see the food I'm cooking without removing the lid.
Date published: 2020-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I can't say enough amazing things about these pans. The nonstick coating is so durable, there’s a clean aluminum rim around the edge of the pan so if you bang your spatula on the side it doesn’t chip the nonstick! It has a nice thick bottom that conducts a lot of heat and prevent warping.
Date published: 2020-04-13
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_20
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
  • reviews, product

Can I get this cookset in any color other than black?

Asked by: beanie
grey we did and if you cook tomato sauce it stains and never comes clean
Answered by: Sunnyfl
Date published: 2018-01-31
  • y_2020, m_7, d_11, h_15CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.10
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_75001-638, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 126ms
  • questions, product