Details

BALLARINI Parma Plus 10-pc, Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set

$279.99
BALLARINI Parma Plus by HENCKELS 10-pc Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, Made in Italy is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 277.
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_71, tr_206
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-104-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5ms
  • reviews, product
{"grey-10-pcs_10-pc":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"10-pc","ID":"10-pcs_10-pc","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 10-pc is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75003-104-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
In Stock
Add to cart options
Product Actions
Availability:

Earn 279 points in our free Rewards Program.

Free shipping above $59 Hassle-free returns Direct from manufacturer

Description

This handy 10-piece set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 2.9-quart saucepan with lid, 2.6-quart sauté pan with lid, and 4.9-quart Dutch oven with lid. Set your kitchen up with all the essential tools you need.

Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma Plus line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with revolutionary speckles and ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe. And the comfortable, soft grip handle offers a no-slip grip.

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor. No more guessing games means more time can be spent on cooking. Parma Plus cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results each time. Long lasting, easy to clean, and versatile, the full range of Parma Plus cookware, available individually and in sets, makes cooking with friends and family a joy, so you can cook with amore every day. 

• 10-piece set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 1.5-quart saucepan with lid, 2.9-quart saucepan with lid, 2.6-quart sauté pan with lid, and 4.9-quart Dutch oven with lid.
  • Cold-forged pure aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution, resulting in even cooking
  • 3 extra durable layers of GRANITIUM ceramic reinforced coating for quick release and fast cleanup
  • Ergonomic heat-insulating handle for a perfect grip
  • Ovenproof up to 300°F/150°C
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator for energy saving cooking and pan protection (on fry pans and sauté pan)
  • Glass lid without rim for easy cleaning (with saucepans, sauté pan, and Dutch oven)
  • Pouring rims for mess-free pouring 

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-104-0
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: aluminum
  • Marketing name coating: Granitium
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Number of parts: 10
  • California AB1200: Disclosure
Measurements
  • Net weight: 17.96 lbs
BALLARINI Parma Plus 10-pc, Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set
4.8 (277)
Added to basket View basket checkout

Quick releasing, easy cleaning Parma Plus is a nonstick like no other

Proudly made in Italy, Ballarini specializes in premium nonstick cookware inspired by the rich tradition of Italian cuisine. Available in a variety of set configurations from the 2-piece fry pan sets to the 10-piece cookware set, there’s an assortment for every kitchen.

THE ULTIMATE NONSTICK

The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles and revolutionary speckles for unsurpassed scratch resistance.

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor.

SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION

The Italian-made, extremely pure aluminum construction distributes heat quickly and evenly, resulting in superior browning of your food.

COMFORTABLE COOKING

The comfortable, stay-cool handle offers a no-slip grip for easy and safe maneuvering. The pans feature a hanging loop for convenient storage.

QUICK CLEAN UP

With this metal utensil-safe, scratch-resistant, and dishwasher-safe cookware, you’ll enjoy effortless cooking and easy clean up.

TEMPERED GLASS LID

Tight-fitting glass lid locks in moisture and lets you monitor your cooking (with saucepans, sauté pan, and Dutch oven).

BALLARINI Parma Plus by HENCKELS 10-pc Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set, Made in Italy is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 277.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Great Set of Pots and Pan! The pans are sturdy and absolutely non-stick. They are very easy to clean. My old cookware needed to be replaced and I tried a few different pieces from different manufacturers. The Ballarini Parma saucepan was by far my favorite nonstick for everyday use. I liked it so much that I bought this whole set. It includes a nice selection of different size pieces. The Dutch oven is on the smaller side, but perfect when you don’t need a huge stock pot. I also find the covered sauté pan very useful. I haven’t had these pots that long, but they seem like they will be very durable and last a long time.
Date published: 2021-03-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Made in Italy! This is a great set of pans at a great price. Made in Italy from cold forged, coated aluminum theses pans will not disappoint. I really like the feel of the no-slip, soft touch handles and the pouring rims keep me from making a mess on my stove top. The thermo point on the handle turns red when the pan is hot and ready to cook in and green when it's cool enough to wash. The Grantium non-stick coating is reinforced with ceramic particles for increased scratch resistance. All and all this is a great set for those just starting out or that want an easy to use and clean set of pans.
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable Non Stick Cookware This is such an awesome set of cookware! Parma has been my go-to cookware gift for years due to its durability. It's perfect for someone who loves to cook but isn't the best about taking special care. Parma Plus has new handles that are super comfortable and slip resistant. They have a heat sensor in the handle that turns from green to red, letting you know when the pan is perfectly preheated. They also upgraded the pans with dripless pouring rims. They have a very thick aluminum base that conducts heat extremely well...pans heat quickly and can get very hot. The biggest selling point for me is the amazing non-stick coating. It's extremely durable, metal utensil safe and will never chip or peel. Plus they're dishwasher safe and oven safe to 300 degrees.
Date published: 2020-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Phenomenal set This is my second set purchasing. I have one for our family and this set I purchased for my parents Christmas present. We use them everyday. It still amazes how I do not have to scrub anything after cooking and let me tell you I get distracted with kids or the dog and something burns. I bought this set because my parents Paula Deen cookware was worn out after ten years of use. The black nonstick pan was peeling and particles would end up in the food! I know I will not have to worry about that and I like there is a lifetime warranty. I highly recommend this set if you love cooking and don’t enjoy scrubbing pots and pans.
Date published: 2022-11-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Nice set of cookware at a fair price I cook most of my meals myself at home. I buy new non-stick pans about every two years. They just don’t last very long before the start to stick and cause problems. I bought this set at Costco and I use them every day now. I really like the pans for everything I cook. I was a line cook when I was younger so I cook a variety of foods. So far everything I cook in these pots and pans turns out fine. I especially like how I can use a low-to-medium heat flame that regularly produces the finished dish I want quite nicely. Also, the pans are very easy to clean. I stack the pans with a layer of soft spongy drawer liner material between them to protect the pan’s cooking surface. They work great!
Date published: 2022-09-27
Rated 1 out of 5 by from very POOR quality for the price! I am so disappointed in my pan set for the price. 3 pans were damaged when I received them. 2 pans had damage to underside of handles where it screws to the pan and 1 fry pan was dented and not round. The cost of these are expensive and the quality was absolute garbage! Never even used them as they were damaged right out of the box
Date published: 2021-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome Cookware Awesome Cookware to have! One little flaw but I can live with; the lids don't have enough protection around the lid knobs. Those should be larger to cover all sizes of hands. Otherwise I love this set
Date published: 2021-03-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Overall Value I bought this set to replace a mismatch of other pots and pans I had collected over the years that were basically at the end of their functional life. I have been using these now for about two months and love them. They have performed very well with everything I have cooked with them so far. The only reason I did not give full stars is because I cannot speak to the longevity of the product yet and that is really what counts for me. Overall I feel like I got a lot for what I paid for. I would recommend to anyone who needs them for everyday cooking.
Date published: 2023-02-15
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_71, tr_206
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-104-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
  • reviews, product

The outside bottom of my pans have become stained from cooking. Are there any cleaning products I can use to scrub the outside of the pans clean that won't ruin any finish?

Asked by: Jjedlick
Hi Please try a mixture of Baking Soda with water. Make a paste mixture of a few tablespoons of baking soda and water to reach a consistency to scrub the mixture over the surface with a Cloth or Sponge then rinse the with water. Then wash with dish soap. Repeat if necessary.
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-03-30

I saw this being demoed at Costco and the gentleman mentioned a lifetime warranty. I see no mention of that here. Was that because it was directly through Ballerini?

Asked by: Howjenn
Thank you for contacting ZWILLING BALLARINI! YES! All our products are warranted by Zwilling! We will email you directly the information. Thank you Regards, ZWILLING BALLARINI
Answered by: ZWILLING
Date published: 2023-07-04

Is any portion of the BALLARINI PARMA PLUS 10-pc, Aluminum Nonstick Cookware Set manufactured in China?

Asked by: clifhud
  • y_2024, m_3, d_28, h_10CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.38
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-104-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • CLOUD, getContent, 6ms
  • questions, product