Details

BALLARINI Parma Plus 8-inch, Aluminum, Non-stick, Frying pan

-32%
{"grey-20-cm_8.00-inch":{"color":{"displayName":"grey","ID":"grey","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":true,"swatchClass":"selectable","swatchImageUrl":{},"resourceVariationNotAvailable":"color grey is not available for this combination"},"size":{"displayName":"8.00 inch","ID":"20-cm_8.00-inch","isSelectable":true,"isSelected":true,"isColorSwatch":false,"swatchClass":"selectable","resourceVariationNotAvailable":"size 8.00 inch is not available for this combination"},"productId":"75003-093-0","linkUrl":{},"isOrderableInMaster":true,"isStockAvailable":true}}
Variations
  • grey
YOU SAVE: -32%
37.00 $24.99
Add to cart options
Product Actions

In Stock

YOU SAVE: -32%
37.00 $24.99
In Stock
Ships within 1-2 days
Ballarini Parma Plus 8-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 7.
  • y_2020, m_12, d_2, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-093-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 8ms
  • reviews, product

Description

Perfectly proportioned for cooking for one, the 8-inch fry pan is ideal for cooking eggs at breakfast, toasting nuts for snacks, and searing small batches of meat for dinner. 

Thanks to its signature speckles, the superior BALLARINI Parma Plus line is a nonstick like no other. The Granitium nonstick coating is reinforced with revolutionary speckles and ceramic particles that ensure quick release and easy clean up. With a heart of stone, this ultra-durable Granitium coating boasts unsurpassed scratch resistance, making it metal utensil safe. And the comfortable, soft grip handle offers a no-slip grip.

The patented Thermopoint technology signals when your pan is hot or cool, letting you know when it is time to cook or clean with its innovative light sensor. No more guessing games means more time can be spent on cooking. Parma Plus cookware heats up rapidly and evenly for superb cooking results each time. Long lasting, easy to clean, and versatile, the full range of Parma Plus cookware, available individually and in sets, makes cooking with friends and family a joy, so you can cook with amore every day.

• 8-inch fry pan perfectly proportioned for small batch cooking
  • Cold-forged pure aluminum body for superior heat retention and distribution, resulting in even cooking
  • 3 extra durable layers of GRANITIUM ceramic reinforced PFOA-free coating for quick release and fast cleanup
  • Ergonomic heat-insulating handle for a perfect grip. 
  • Ovenproof up to 300°F/150°C
  • Patented Thermopoint heat indicator for energy saving cooking and pan protection
  • Pouring rim for mess-free pouring
  • High temperature resistant, easy to clean ceramic exterior coating – Dishwasher safe
  • Made in Italy

Specifications

• Item no. 75003-093-0
Characteristics
  • Color: grey
  • Country of origin: Italy
  • Substance: Aluminum
  • Type of handle: Long handle
  • Handle fixing: screwed
  • Lid existing: Yes
  • Non-stick: Yes
  • Oven-safe: Yes
  • Stovetop-safe: Yes
  • Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
  • Dishwasher-safe: Yes
Measurements
  • Upper diameter: 7.87 in
BALLARINI Parma Plus 8-inch, Aluminum, Non-stick, Frying pan
$37.00 $24.99
Added to basket View basket checkout
mobile zoom dialog
Ballarini Parma Plus 8-inch Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best Non Stick I purchased this pan recently for eggs and omelettes and I am so pleased with it's performance. Nothing sticks to this non stick! Love the indicator light on the handle which tells me when the pan is hot enough to put food in. Between that function, and the non-stick coating, my eggs are perfect. These pans are extremely well priced and I love the fact that they are made in Italy. They are also dishwasher safe, but to be honest with you, clean up is really easy. I literally just wipe the pan with a damp sponge and I'm done. I have recommended this pan to several friends, and they too love the results.
Date published: 2020-11-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from perfect pan for breakfast This is my go to fry pan for eggs. Made in Italy from cold forged aluminum this pan has a thick bottom for quick and even heating and a pour rim for a no mess experience. The Granitium coating is reinforced with ceramic particles that increase the scratch resistance and allow metal utensils to be used. The handle feels great in the hand and has a thermo point built in that turns red when the pan is hot enough to cook in and green when the pan is cool enough to wash. Easy to clean with soap and water but also dishwasher safe!
Date published: 2020-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from the best in nonstick I am so happy with this pan. It is so easy to use and I get great results every time. The PFOA free nonstick coating holds up use after use. I love that it is safe to use with metal utensils. The thick bottom heats quickly and very evenly. I love the indicator in the handle that lets me know when the pan is properly preheated. I get amazing browning every time. When it goes back to green it's ready to clean. I clean mine by hand easily but it is dishwasher safe. The handle is well designed and very comfortable to hold. The shape of the rim allows me to pour out of the pan neatly.I really like this larger size. It's great for cooking an entree for two or side dishes for my family. It's a great product at a great price point especially for Italian made cookware.
Date published: 2020-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My Go-To Egg Pan Everybody needs a good, non-stick 8" fry pan! It's the perfect size for a single egg or grilled cheese. Parma Plus does not disappoint! It has an amazing non-stick coating that allows you to cook with zero fat; it releases perfectly every time, even with eggs. It has a cool sensor in the newly designed, slip-resistant handle that turns from green to red letting you know when you're pan is at the perfect frying temperature. Its non-stick coating is extremely durable, metal utensil safe, dishwasher and oven safe.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the Perfect Nonstick Pan I love this pan and seem to use it for everything. The nonstick surface is amazingly nonstick, eggs slide right out. The pan has Thermopoint Technology - a signal on the pan that lets you know when it's the perfect temperature to cook, or has cooled down. The ;pan sears beautifully, something not all nonsticks can do!
Date published: 2020-11-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This fry pan is a must have in the kitchen. The nonstick coating is ultra durable and I like the Thermopoint light on the handle that lets me know when it is hot enough to cook on and cool enough to rinse/wash. This pan is lightweight but re-enforced with a strong body for long term use.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEST COOKWARE EVER I love this cookware! I also have the 4-Qt pan with lid. This cookware is the best non-stick, even heat, easy clean up I have ever used. And the heat indicator on the handle is great to have. I plan to purchase additional pieces to complete my set.
Date published: 2020-11-23
  • y_2020, m_12, d_2, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_75003-093-0, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_zwillingonline
  • CLOUD, getContent, 7ms
  • reviews, product
  • CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
  • questions, product
  • bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = ERROR, msg = Not Found.;