ZWILLING Vitality 24 cm 18/10 Stainless Steel Stock pot silver
The large ZWILLING Vitality pot measures 24 cm across and offers ample space for stirring, turning and many ingredients. The ideal pot for your next dinner party with friends. Thanks to its SIGMA Classic+ sandwich base, the pot is suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Heat is evenly distributed across the entire base and stored over a long time, while the Stay Cool handles remain cool for a long time. The pot also comes with a practical glass lid that allows you to keep an eye on your cooking at all times without ever needing to lift it. This keeps steam and heat inside the pot, thereby saving energy. The pot also saves on another important factor: the washing up. Because the Vitality series cookware is dishwasher-safe. The Vitality series distinguishes itself through its exceptional cooking properties. However, Belgian designer Stefan Schöning has also placed incredible importance on creating an absolutely timeless design. And he succeeded.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction with an aluminium core and top quality magnetic chromium steel base exterior
- SIGMA Classic+ 3-ply sandwich base with its strong aluminium core ensures fast and even heat distribution, 5mm thickness
- SIGMA Classic+ sandwich base, suitable for use on induction hobs
- Excellent heat retention and heat distribution across the entire base
- Solid Stay Cool stainless steel cast handles
- Snug-fitting glass lid for handy cooking by eye
- Item no. 66463-240-0
- Colour: silver
- Heat resistance: 200.00 ºC
- Substance: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Type of handle: Side handle
- Surface finishing: satin finished
- Coating: n/a
- Bottom technology: Sigma Classic +
- Handle fixing: welded
- Lid existing: Yes
- Induction: Yes
- Oven-safe: Yes
- Stovetop-safe: Yes
- Metal-utensil-safe: Yes
- Dishwasher-safe: Yes
- Net weight: 2.31 kg
- Capacity: 6.00 l
- Length of product: 32.00 cm
- Width of product: 25.30 cm
- Height of product: 18.50 cm
- Height without lid: 13.80 cm
- Upper diameter: 24.00 cm
- Bottom diameter: 23.80 cm
- Handle length: 10.00 cm
How to clean your pots:
Simply clean with warm water, detergent and a soft sponge or brush.
How do you recognise good cookware?
ZWILLING – FROM THE BLADE CITY SOLINGEN TO THE WORLD
ZWILLING has been manufacturing cutlery and kitchen products in Solingen, home to the world-famous sword, knife, and scissors manufacturer, since 1731. Today, ZWILLING is one of the best-known brands in the world and knows how to inspire professional and amateur chefs alike. Innovative functions, perfect design, and the highest quality characterize all of the products for the kitchen and dining table. Get inspired and discover the world of ZWILLING!
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.