ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 20 cm Chef's knife
One, two, rock chop. Finely chopping herbs and then "rock" chopping them, i.e. cutting them even smaller, is just one of the many possible uses of this premium ZWILLING chef's knife. It is part of the TWIN Pollux range and is simply an indispensable of the basic equipment in the kitchen. The 20cm blade chops everything that comes under the cutting edge. The chef's knife is particularly easy to use thanks to its optimal balance and ergonomically shaped plastic handle in classic three-rivet design. The ZWILLING logo in red makes it unmistakable. It can be used universally so that you can not only cut fish, meat or poultry, but also easily chop all kinds of vegetables. The practical all-round knife is characterised by its high-quality material. The ZWILLING special formula steel and the ice-hardened FRIODUR blade ensure corrosion resistance and therefore long service life. This makes the most important cutting tasks easy and safe for beginners and professionals alike.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- Stamped from high carbon stainless steel strip
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 30721-201-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.20 kg
- Length of product: 34.30 cm
- Width of product: 5.00 cm
- Height of product: 2.00 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.40 cm
- Handle width: 1.90 cm
- Blade width: 0.20 cm
ZWILLING - TWIN Pollux
Anyone looking for high-quality knives with a classic three-rivet design will find the right tools for their daily cooking enjoyment in the TWIN Pollux series. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for durability and corrosion resistance, and the sturdiness and flexibility of ZWILLING special formula knives form the basis for the high quality of these kitchen tools.
You can basically cut everything with it: Meat, fish, poultry or vegetables. And helps you to chop herbs and spices like a pro.
The TWIN Pollux chef's knife is optimally balanced and sits well in the hand.
Sharpness and corrosion resistance
Thanks to the ice-hardened FRIODUR blade, the knife is corrosion-resistant – making this versatile all-rounder extremely durable.
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.