ZWILLING TWIN Pollux 20 cm Carving knife
What characterises a truly good knife? Its cutting properties! So the ZWILLING TWIN Pollux carving knife is always the right choice. The ice-hardened 20 cm blade glides effortlessly through raw beef, pork, poultry or game, but also cuts roast crackling evenly into slices and carves the festive goose, pheasant or a leg of lamb. Thanks to its precise edge, the sharp special knife ensures that the juice stays where it belongs: in the meat. The steel the high-quality knife is made from comes from a ZWLLING special formula steel. This in turn ensures that the knife blade is corrosion-resistant and gives many years of cutting performance. The carving knife is optimised by the comfortably shaped plastic handle with the characteristic three rivets. Ideally balanced, it sits particularly well in the hand, making cutting work easier. Loving detail: the red ZWILLING logo.
- V-edge - a two stage process which finishes in a fine symmetrical edge with the knife angle around 15 degrees per side
- Stamped from high carbon stainless steel strip
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for exceptional durability of the cutting edge and corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic synthetic handle for fatigue-free and safe working, with exposed tang
- No bolster
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Designed By ZWILLING Germany
- Warranty: ZWILLING Lifetime Warranty
- Item no. 30720-201-0
- Substance: Special Formula Steel
- Type of handle: exposed tang
- Type of edge: Smooth Edge
- Edge finishing: V-edge
- Manufacturing method: stamped
- Blade hardness (HRC): 55-58 HRC
- Colour handle: black
- Substance handle: Plastic
- Net weight: 0.14 kg
- Length of product: 33.30 cm
- Width of product: 3.80 cm
- Height of product: 1.80 cm
- Blade length: 20.00 cm
- Handle length: 13.40 cm
- Handle width: 1.80 cm
- Blade width: 0.10 cm
ZWILLING - TWIN Pollux
Anyone looking for high-quality knives with a classic three-rivet design will find the right tools for their daily cooking enjoyment in the TWIN Pollux series. The FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for durability and corrosion resistance, and the sturdiness and flexibility of ZWILLING special formula knives form the basis for the high quality of these kitchen tools.
Must-have for meat fans
A sharp special knife like TWIN Pollux ensures that every type of meat is precisely cut.
The ice-hardened FRIODUR blade ensures that the carving knife is corrosion-resistant and lasts a long time.
Easy cutting performance
The sharp blade ensures that the high-quality ZWILLING Twin Pollux carving knife glides effortlessly through the food.
The reference "Verified purchase" in a review indicates that the review was made after an actual purchase of the product.
The note "Verified rating" indicates that the rating was submitted via the rating form in our ZWILLING Online Shop. However, in this case, we are unfortunately unable to say whether the rating is related to a purchase previously made by the user or a third party.
You can find more information about our customer reviews within our Terms & Conditions - Reviews.